Flack #6 - Your Handcuffs or Mine??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Flack #6 - Shirt and Tie project

In NecAm, the maroon shirt and tie ensemble he pulled off on the second part of the episode was.... er..... hahha -- nicer than the ones he wore when the episode opened.

I think that with Flack's wardrobe sense, it's not that his ties or shirts are particularly bad...it's just that it looks like nobody ever told him not to combine patterns!

Plain ties over patterned shirts, or vice versa look okay, it's just when it's a patterned tie on a patterned shirt, that's when things get a little iffy.
He had a nice shirt/tie combo going in Charge of this Post. Pity about all the blood and explosion damage <g>

Actually Faylinn, I like those colors. My favorites are the last one on the second page and the 10th one on the first page. My least faves are the red and blue combinations, especially the one in COTP. Bleah! I'm patriotic but I don't like red white and blue together. I think he'd look good no matter what he was wearing.

kasmith101 said:
Love it! You know, I may be the only one on the planet that likes his tie/shirt choices. If only for the fact that they're shamelessly quirky. I mean, anyone can wear a good looking tie/shirt, but it takes some serious confidence to pull off the combos he's got going.

i have to agree with you i love the bad ties. plus i think they work for him.

i never notice. i'm too busy staring at the pretty face. :D or picturing ripping them off... :devil:

I think that's part of the allure of a suit and tie is getting to take it off of him or at least fantasize about it!

^ Amen to that! There are certainly worse ways to spend an evening that freeing Flack of his suit and tie. :devil:

BTW - I loved the post from above that quoted someone from a different site talking about hanging out with Eddie. He does have a great laugh!

i never notice. i'm too busy staring at the pretty face.

Me either. I probably would have been blind to all of his crazy tie combinations if I haven't have come here. I'm usually staring at his face or his eyes.

Fay, your avatar! :lol: It's making me think dirty thoughts!

Sometimes his tie choices make me cringe, but I'll just divert my attention to his face. I think that's the whole point of his ugly wardrobe - so we can stare at his beautiful eyes even more...

speaking of the face...i was browsing throught csi-caps.com and i came across this face of his...

omgtheface.jpg

made me laugh incredibly hard, and i thought to share it with you all. :D

:lol: Thank you so much for sharing that pic with us iluvroadrunner! It's a new pic to me. I love his eyebrow raise! He can do that and still look so cute! :D

Nice pic, I love it. And I like his combos, am I alone with this one again (same thing than with sideburns)? :)

I didn't even notice those colors or combinations before you guys talked about it. Maybe I just think all the time, how does he look without them :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back