Flack #6 - Your Handcuffs or Mine??

Status
Not open for further replies.
MrsGiovinazzo said:
^ Amen to that! There are certainly worse ways to spend an evening that freeing Flack of his suit and tie. :devil:

BTW - I loved the post from above that quoted someone from a different site talking about hanging out with Eddie. He does have a great laugh!

That was me, and it's on the lampworking forum I frequent. One of the ladies there knows him from his days in Vancouver on, what was it, Glory something? Anyway, her boyfriend worked on the show too and they were all friends.

And as far as suits and ties, there are few things as sexy as a handsome man in a suit. And Flack*Eddie is about as sexy as it gets!

I honestly think the tie makes Flack... I love them. He has an incredible laugh too, I love listening to it, he just seems like such a laid back kinda guy (no pun intended... ::grin::) Seems like a home-body to me... :)

CSINYRULZ said:
I honestly think the tie makes Flack... I love them. He has an incredible laugh too, I love listening to it, he just seems like such a laid back kinda guy (no pun intended... ::grin::) Seems like a home-body to me... :)

I saw an interview with him in Cosmo and when they asked him what he'd been up to he said that he and his girlfriend had just adopted another dog from the pound and that they were "babysitting the puppies" and I thought that was sooo cute!!! Just an everyday guy. I haven't heard him laugh that I remember. Have to look for a file somewhere.

I've gotten beyond the point of complaining about his tie/shirt combos. I'm now picturing them off, thanks to the gutter-ridden people at this thread. ;) Thank you!

He seems like a genuinely kind person, who's willing to kind of give back, or just stay home and be the guy every girl dreams of.

messinwithmesser said:
That is a very nice pic of Flackie....he's like, "c'mon, you can't be serious..." While Hawkes is laughing....

Heh, for some reason I look at that pic and I get the idea that Hawkes is giving Don a manicure or something like that, and Don is looking at Stella because she's the one who got him into that mess!

What ep is that pic from anyway?

I like or sometimes dislike the combo but it's just a part of him. Unlike miumiu, I have to say the short sideburns suit him better. Love the eyebrow thing. Some people are just better at showing alot of different expressions on there faces without really trying and he seems to be one of those people. Hope that made sense?

I look at that pic and I get the idea that Hawkes is giving Don a manicure or something like that, and Don is looking at Stella because she's the one who got him into that mess!

:lol: Yeah you're right! It does look like that. Funny interpretation of that scene.

I love Eddie's facial expressions. He's gorgeous anyway, but I love that he can be so expressive...of course, maybe I just notice it because I like to stare at him. :lol:

I've come to adore the horrible tie and shirt combos as well. :p As much as they might make me cringe sometimes, they are a part of the Flack we've all come to know and love, so I can't say I want them to change his dress sense (or lack thereof). :lol: I loved the ever-present leather jacket he wore for most of season 1, but I think the nice suits are so great for his character as well. In season 1, Flack was very much the tough, no-nonsense detective, and he still is, but season two showed us a more dynamic character, and I think the suits are better suited ( ;) ) to this new-and-improved Flack. :p

My take on that picture? It looks like he's either sticking his butt out or trying not to, ah, pass gas in front of a lady. ;) :lol:

iluvroadrunner said:
speaking of the face...i was browsing throught csi-caps.com and i came across this face of his...

[image]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n262/iluvroadrunner/flack/omgtheface.jpg[/image]

made me laugh incredibly hard, and i thought to share it with you all. :D

I see the gal on the left as Lindsay, and that they are having confrontation over who Danny belongs to! "Don't even think about it Lindsay, he's MY kinkapoodle!" Hawkes is thinking "man, don't EVEN try to come between Danny and Flack! You'll be soooorrryyy...." Ok, back to your regularly scheduled Flack worship...

Faylinn said:My take on that picture? It looks like he's either sticking his butt out or trying not to, ah, pass gas in front of a lady. ;) :lol:

I was thinking he looks constipated or very annoyed at something. :p

As for the bad shirt/tie combos. They are starting to grow on me. I see it as part of his character. Maybe some mornings he gets dressed in the dark. :rolleyes:

the pic was from City of the Dolls.

i love the facial expressions. his face reveals so much, and he really knows how to match his expressions with the emotions of the scene. if we ever get a nice, emotional flack episode, i really think it's going to give eddie his chance to shine.

i'm waiting for it. it better happen sometime soon.

Oh they totally need to give us another Flack-centric episode. We had 'The Fall' in S1, but was there any ep in S2 that gave us as much Flack?

I am really hoping that TPTB don't forget all about him and his injuries. I mean I know

that he's back on the job by the first ep, but I really hope that TPTB don't just forget that he was seriously injured and nearly died.

Flack deserves his own episode. All the other characters have had the focus on them at least once each season. Why should poor Don be ignored, grrrrr....

Flack does have some of the best facial expressions. I would love to see a Flack centric episode next season. With what happened to him and everything I would think we would get one, but you never know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back