Flack #6 - Your Handcuffs or Mine??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome back CSINYRULZ, and welcome to the newbies. Always nice to have new Flack fans around.

Mmm, Eddie was absolutely amazing in All Access, and it had some major Flack screentime compared to the other episodes. And the hug he shared with Stella was absolutely adorable. And he gave her a little kiss, too. :) That made me happy. The scene was just played out so well, and it proved that Eddie is a truly amazing actor.

MrsGiovinazzo said:
^ Eddie is damn hot in Miracle! A must-watch for any fangirl who hasn't seen it.

I agree. Even if you hate hockey like I do Eddie will make up for it, especially when he dresses up like Santa. He can deliver my presents any year :devil:.

Arrgh, I had the chance to be an extra in the scene where they played their final match but I passed it up :mad:. *head desk*

Man go away for awhile and this thread just keeps racing along like its Nascar. Love the opening pics for the new thread. I hope we get some promo pics soon. ;)

Thanks for all the warm welcomes... you honestly dont know how much I've missed this place... :) I'm like 10 pages into the previous thread, I was home in time to watch All Access which was one of the episodes I missed last season so I was so excited to watch it entirely... Eddie was so absolutley amazing (as per usual), made me like Flack even more. My computer is too stupid to let me watch interviews on CBS.com which in a way is good, keeps me guessing and more excited for S3... Love the new thread name by the way... I'd prefer to use his handcuffs... oh boy, me and my gutter brain... definitley got some big laughs from the other counselors, and got me into some trouble.. lol

::Hugs IloveRoadRunner:: I missed you!! and 1CSIMFAN, Crmsceneinvestigator, CSIFanatic and Jen, and ... I missed everybody... ::holds up drinks:: I brought some yummy's... :)

I couldn't stand it anymore; I had to do a drawing of Eddie's eyes. If I can figure out how I may make into a banner for when I've been here longer and can do all the cool stuff I can't do now. Anyway, click on my blog address below and you'll see it. You can click on the image and see a larger version of it. Let me know what you think!

Is it just my monitor or has Talk CSI changed some of the settings on the site? It just seems that some of the colours are a little...off, especially when I'm looking at pictures.

(or maybe my monitor is melting after looking at too many Eddie pics <G>)

Oh, man, I have to make a request: MORE EDDIE PICS, please! :devil:. I want something to stare. I want a reason for me to go online!

lyne , I love your art! The eyes are gorgeous, as is your drawing of Viggo/Aragorn! I like the beads too, so pretty... :)

Thanks for the compliments on my art! I've been doing portraits for 37 years, and eyes are my favorites! As for the beads, that's how I make my living right now so if you like beads, go to my Just Beads link and check out my auctions! Thanks again!

OMG, lyne I love your pic about Eddie's eyes. AWESOME! *drowning to those blue ponds*

And welcome all newbies and oldies :) ..... let's have fun here!

Let's put some sweet between chatting...

214_0594.jpg

This smile and name of thread ... they have connection, don't you think??? :devil: :devil:

:eek: Flack is looking mighty fine there.

it's such a "come hither" pic :devil:

i'll definitely go thither :D
and we'll be using my handcuffs thankyouverymuch. mine are special ;)

The Things I Think When I'm Fannish and Bored

You know, I've been thinking, and yes, I have a vested interest in this: How would Flack handle a wheelchair-bound suspect/perp? Are there protocols for that sort of thing? I certainly don't expect he would let somebody get away or endanger others because they were disabled, but I can't see him bull-dogging them to the ground and standing on their head unless they were brandishing a gun? If he were chasing a guy in an electric wheelchair, would he try and knock the chair over, or would he just walk along behind them until the battery died and the chair crapped out in the middle of the sidewalk? And how do you cuff a spastic person? If the person turns out to be innocent, you don't want to have broken their arm.

And how do you transport them? You can't just strap them to the roof of the squad car like a hood ornament. And what about the bathroom? Would he be responsible for helping them take a leak?

It's just something I've wondered...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back