Flack #6 - Your Handcuffs or Mine??

Status
Not open for further replies.
csi_fanatic87 said:
Aww! He looks so sweet in that pic miumiu! :D I kinda like his hair that length too.
I know! That hair is perfect, with the curls at the back... *swoon*

Like someone once said, better grip :devil:

I just watched Eddie on Friends.

Holycow.

I couldn't even imagine him as Flack! He was just so quiety and like...oddly naughty and wow. :lol: Couldn't take his character serious at all.

Yey for great acting!

Ok, how about last night's episode, "All Access"? When Flack was interviewing Stella about the attack. I think my favorite part when he asks to see her hands and then comments that she's shaking and does she want to take a break. He played that scene so well, the whole interview, he was such a comforting presence. Love it. Does his voice just make you melt?

Hi! My first post in an Eddie thread. I just watched All Access last night for the second time. I remember the first time I watched it, I went from thinking Don was merely attractive to downright falling in love with this character. He was so wonderful with Stella, and that hug at the end. Wow. Just loved him in that eppy. More Flack! More Flack!

I am absolutely no closer to liking that episode, but the one thing that I did like was the interaction between Flack and Stella. The hug at the end made me want to melt. He played it perfectly, concerned and comforting friend yet professional.

Have you all seen those interviews on CBS.com? They are pretty interesting. I always look for the actor behind the character because in most cases some of the actor's own personality gets infused into the character he or she is playing. When I watched the interviews with Carmine and Eddie I was fascinated by their personalities off the set compared with their roles. That and the contrast between the two men. Carmine is kind of edgy; he shifts around in his chair a lot and looks around like he's nervous. Eddie on the other hand is much calmer and more articulate. And I was surprised that he has much less of the New York accent in his normal speaking. He brings it up for his Don Flack character. My impressions of these guys based on these albeit short interviews, left me seeing Carmine as edgy, restless and perhaps a bit dangerous emotionally, whereas Eddie is boyish, yet mature, secure in himself and someone you can count on to be there for you if you need him. Can you tell which one I like better? ;-)

I watched "All Access" last week because here in Portugal they are airing the second season now, I really liked the interaction between Flack and Stella. "Stealing Home" was on, yesterday...

i don't like All Access for the stuff that happens to stella, and the whole Kid Rock case was just ridiculous, but i love the flackstella-ness of that episode. made me squee like an idiot.

and i love watching the actor outside of the character. it's always interesting to hear their interpretation of their character and see how it compares to your interpretation. so much fun.

I agree, All Access wasn't a favourite of mine either, what they did to Stella was rather uncalled for.

But I thought Flack was great that he stayed professional, he was the same with "Heroes" although there wasn't enough of Flack in it, you could see he wasn't flying of the rails (like Danny the Drama Queen ;) )

Basically, he's really good at his job. He can be all ice cool, or he can be all intimidating ala Cool Hunter.

216_0912.jpg

I'm with you both. All Access wasn't a favorite of mine either. The Stella situation was rather distubing.

I love seeing Flack come down and intimidate suspects. It's great to see him get all snarky with them. :D

HEY GIRLS!! I'm back, this time I mean really back.. I had to leave early to start yet another new job... lol.. I've missed all of you so so so so so (x30 more) much! I'm going to sit myself down later tonight with a venti mocha and get to reading all the posts and stuff I missed... I have an entire forum to read (Eddie #5) damn you guys are talkative... lol.. one of the many great uses for our mouths ::evil grin:: talk to you later..

*cheer + squee* Hey!! Welcome back CSINYRULZ! Hope you had a really nice time with your job. Nice to have you back early! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back