Flack #6 - Your Handcuffs or Mine??

Status
Not open for further replies.
goreshi, that is a great line. I love it when he says that.

Hello chaostheory08! You're more than welcome to join the Flack fun. :D

Miracle, was an amazing movie, and im still trying to get my mother to watch it with me, and everytime i rent it from the movie store, it goes back without her seeing it.Three times now..THREE, the people at the movie store must think im crazily obsessed..which i clearly AM.*cough*

And as far as his outfits go, im kinda glad he wears some messed up things..gives him his own unique "style", plus it makes him sorta cute for not knowing what matches and what doesnt :rolleyes: :p :p

New thread with a great name! Awesome.

I love the look in Eddie's eyes when he sees Danny. It's such a deep, deep desire and you can see it in his eyes. He is definitely wanting some Danny/Flack action, just like us.

Faylinn said:
Pretty, pretty pictures for the shiny new thread. :)
Sorry Faylinn, gotta show the first one
sexylook.jpg

He could be the new James Bond, look at his face...
:eek:

Wow, what a pics we have here in our new thread!

YUMMY!

I look those pics and I'm wondering is it true what they say about size of the nose ... :eek: :devil: ....or shoes?

Some sweet here:
105-0137.jpg

I'm with you on that risque_wolfe. Wearing mis-matched clothes and everything is unique and it's nice to see him wear something new everyday.

Love how his angry glare in that pic Nim!

Aww! He looks so sweet in that pic miumiu! :D I kinda like his hair that length too.

i totally heart the movie miracle. that's where i first fell in love with him. i love the first scene he's in and he's wearing a university of hawai'i hockey shirt. it made me laugh, and squee. represent the home state 808.

everyone has seen that movie, but me.i can't find it nowhere, i even tried asking the people... what are they called again bootlegers, we call them piratas, but nope.

Where are you guys located?

I got my copy of Miracle from www.play.com and it looks to be available on www.amazon.com as well.
Of course the day after I ordered it, I saw it in a shop in town, doh!

But yes, I love that movie even though I'm not into ice hockey at all! I loved that Eddie was playing the goalie because it meant that during all the big match scenes, at least I knew exactly where he was on the rink!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back