Flack #6 - Your Handcuffs or Mine??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Flack #6 - Your Handcuffs or mine?

This is copied and pasted from the chat transcript:

>>Kristine: On that note, Eddie...the most popular question we got for tonight's chat is from Mrs. Giovinazzo...are you aware of the fanfiction stories about Danny and Flack, and have you read any? If so, what did you think?

Eddie Cahill: I haven't read any. Whattya got?

Kristine: I'm sure someone can show you... they're "/" stories. ;)

Eddie Cahill: Oh, I see. Probably not gonna happen.<<

Up until a week or so ago, the line "I'm sure someone can show you... they're "/" stories." was someone's sig line. My banner quotes what Eddie said in answer to the question. That's all. :)

^Interesting. It was cute that Eddie thought people were considering it as something that might possibly happen in the show! :lol:

1CSIMfan said:
As for Flack and Danny going after the same girl, Flack would never do that to Danny. IMO, his friendship means more to him than some girl. Look how loyal a friend Flack has been to him.

Flack likes girls? :lol: No, seriously, I kind of wonder why we've never really seen Flack express an interest in any ladies. Even Hawkes has mentioned an ex-girlfriend, if I'm remembering correctly! So what's the story, Flack? Really private? ;)

Flack has never shown an ounce of interest in Lindsay--they barely even talk! I actually thought it was interesting how he pretty much ignored her in most of season two. He seemed kind of irritated with her in "People with Money" when she was asking him how many people foisted their numbers on him. He seems at best indifferent to her.

I couldn't see Flack and Danny fighting over a girl--their friendship seems much deeper than that. Danny seems a little girl crazy, but I think Flack has a pretty solid head on his shoulders. I don't see him risking a friendship over something like that.

Flack has never shown an ounce of interest in Lindsay--they barely even talk! I actually thought it was interesting how he pretty much ignored her in most of season two. He seemed kind of irritated with her in "People with Money" when she was asking him how many people foisted their numbers on him. He seems at best indifferent to her.

I couldn't see Flack and Danny fighting over a girl--their friendship seems much deeper than that. Danny seems a little girl crazy, but I think Flack has a pretty solid head on his shoulders. I don't see him risking a friendship over something like that.

My point exactly. Danny's a bit of a player (I mean, how many girlfriends were mentioned in the last 2 seasons?). Flack's more of the hero -- girls go crazy over him but doesn't let it get into his head.

*don't get me wrong, I LOVE Danny, too hahahahh*

^I don't think Danny is so much a player as he is much more insecure than Flack. Danny needs to know he's the center of attention, that everyone likes him. Flack seems much, much more secure in himself than Danny is.

Up until a week or so ago, the line "I'm sure someone can show you... they're "/" stories." was someone's sig line. My banner quotes what Eddie said in answer to the question. That's all. :)
Actually, it was more of a question of 'why?' than 'what?' since I knew what it's referring to. My question, more or less, was if that was meant to be a jab at Danny/Flack fans (or perhaps someone in particular).

Of course, he could have just been saying he probably won't read the stories referred to, since that's what was asked. ;) (*wonders if Eddie is hiding a secret slash obsession* :lol:)

Anyway, Flack is definitely secure in himself and has his head on straight. And besides, he's a cop (a homicide detective no less), he's seen just about every way that relationships can go sour, be they between lovers or friends, and I think he'd make a conscious effort to avoid ending up in a similar situation. Asking out a woman that you've shown little interest in (professional or otherwise), knowing that your friend (possibly best friend if fans are interpreting it correctly) asked her out, just doesn't make a lot of sense to me. *shrug*

But you know, after the bombing, Mama Flack is probably pestering her baby worse than ever to get married and give her grandchildren. :lol:

You know Top, I've never seen Flack show interest in any girls except the female CSI's in People With Money. Even in Open and Shut when he and Mac were at the pool and all those girls were in bikini's, he never showed the slightest interest in them.

Maybe Flack's not private but he doesn't mention any girls because his interests lie somewhere else. :p With a certain kpoo maybe? :rolleyes:

Mama Flack may be pestering him for grandchildren but apparently it hasn't affected him too much. We've been talking about how Danny up and left him in CoTP but what about his parents? We never saw them at the hospital at all. Were they even there.

You'd think they would be the ones in the room with him and not Mac. We talk about Danny leaving the hospital and being a crappy friend but I'd like to think that he came back. Should we also assume that his parent's finally showed up? The bombing happened that morning and it was late when Mac was with him and still no sign of any parents. Does he even talk to them anymore?

We haven't seen anyone's family yet -- apart from Louie. A few mentions here and there of dads and moms and girlfriends and brothers.

But you know, after the bombing, Mama Flack is probably pestering her baby worse than ever to get married and give her grandchildren.

I can see her babying her little grown up boy hahahahh!

I don't think just because he hasn't mentioned a bunch of girls that he hasn't had any girlfriends. Like you guys say he has his head on right so he doesn't have to prove himself that way or any other.
I'm thinking TPTB didn't want to show his family until they wrote him a good family (really a father) episode. Because if they wanted to use them later. They would want the best actors for the job to play them whenever they needed them.

^I don't think Danny is so much a player as he is much more insecure than Flack. Danny needs to know he's the center of attention, that everyone likes him. Flack seems much, much more secure in himself than Danny is.

Absolutely. Most of the time-- the jokes he makes are not very funny. Everyone just humors Danny, while Flack seems to be very head-strong.

"Don't think just because he hasn't mentioned a bunch of girls that he hasn't had any girlfriends. Like you guys say he has his head on right so he doesn't have to prove himself that way or any other."

The guy is so gorgeous; why wouldn't he have girls lining up for him? But he just doesn't have a steady, I think.

On the subject of Flack's love life, I think it goes back to TPTB. They just concentrate on Flack the snarky, sarcastic detective. We've seen a bit of Flack's softer side, in All Access, RSRD, and Oedipus Hex. I still like to think he's having secret meetings with Stella...

Here's a very pissed off Flack from season 2, the episode "Fare Game". That look would make me wanna stay on Don's good side!!!

215_1004.jpg

It always amazes me to see Eddie's range of facial expressions!

kissmesweet, your right there should be a long line for Flack. Especially if all of us are any indication that line would be really long. ;)

I'm thinking TPTB didn't want to show his family until they wrote him a good family (really a father) episode. Because if they wanted to use them later. They would want the best actors for the job to play them whenever they needed them.

Good point but still, they could have mentioned them. :( Even Danny mentioned his parents in RSRD. It would have been nice if maybe Mac or Stella would have mentioned it when they were talking at the end. Or someone could have asked in the hospital when the entire team was in there.

I would have been happy with somebody asking "Are Flack's parents here yet?" or anything. We didn't really have to see them. Oh well. He recovered, he's back at work, and he looks pretty damn hot. :devil: So, all is well.

I'm not sure I agree with the fact that all we see is his snarky, sarcastic side. There's a whole different side of Flack when he's around Danny. Not just in RSRD, but anytime they're working together. Kpoo keeps Flack happy. :p

I will agree that when it comes to the bad guys, he is all snark.

I think that TPTB have made a point to say how he comes from a long line of cops. plus, they really haven't gone into his backstory much, aside from the one episode with his mentor. i think since he isn't a CSI, we will probably never see any of his personal life. but it would be nice to see him mention a gal or something like that, a bad date, anything.

I like the way they've kept the story open for changes. Like in the episode where the chick in jail asked him if he had a girlfriend, he just blows her off. So that leaves the writers plenty of options: girlfriend, no girlfriend, or (heaven forbid) married.

Wow...Now I must admit that I haven't been watching NY often, but now that I've seen every pic in this thread...
I'll watch now every upcoming episode and drool over Flack. Oo You made me do it...with all those beautiful pics! :lol:

Thanks for that! I especially love his eyes! :eek: :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back