Flack #6 - Your Handcuffs or Mine??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Flack #6 - Your Handcuffs or mine?

Well, if we can't have Danny reciprocate Flack's support and such -- what if they have a slight falling out? How would that turn out?

I think that would be a nice plot device, but TPTB would have to handle it well. Danny and Flack's friendship is obviously one that lasts, you know? Flack's there to balance Danny and they play basketball together. It would really have to be something major for them to have a falling out. A great big fight. I know I've said otherwise in the Flack/Lindsay thread about a girl not causing them to stop being friends, but maybe Flack and Danny both fall for her. It could be a plausible explaination for a falling out. Lindsay did turn Danny down in "Love Run Cold", after all.

I can't imagine Don making a move on a woman that he knows Danny has a thing for. Whether Lindsay turned Danny down or not, I don't think Don would do it. I'm sure TPTB could come up with something for them to have a slight tiff over; just enough to put a little tension between them and give them an opportunity to do a makeup scene. Something that would highlight the friendship. Even best friends fight. It would probably have to be something work-related, but who knows?

^^ Me neither. Don is good guy and he really appreciates the relationships he has with his co-workers and friends. He wouldn't be one to make a move on someone Danny has eyes for.

Speaking of eyes, oh my God-- Eddie's are so adorable:
[image]http://www.fan-sites.org/eddie-cahill/gallery/albums/adopt%20a%20school/normal_0004.jpg[/image]

Maybe because I don't see the basis for a Flack/Lindsay ship, I can't see Don going after her for any reason, much less if Danny has asked her out.

Besides, if Danny not being there for Flack after he almost died isn't a major thing, and didn't put a rift between them, then I seriously doubt that a girl would. True, we don't know that Danny wasn't there for him, but from what we saw in "Charge of This Post," Danny didn't think waiting at the hospital for news on his best friend was the most pressing concern. Stella mentioned 'cautious optimism,' that didn't mean Don was hunky-dory.

But that's just me.

I don't think something work-related would do it either. They both respect each other and do their jobs. If Don had to pull rank on Danny or something like that, they might get into a tiff, but I doubt that would be a major cause for concern. No, I think that it would have to be something that got too personal before it would be enough to get them seriously fighting. What that might be, I can't say--maybe something like one of them getting too close to a touchy family problem--Flack prying into Danny's family, Danny prying into Don's family, something like that. Since we really know very little about either of their families I can't venture to guess what might cause them to argue.

In any case, I view their friendship as being very strong, and very important to both of them. I seriously doubt that they'd let a girl get between them.

But that's just my opinion, I could be wrong. However, if the writers went this route with the show, I'd probably shake my head and turn my attention to Criminal Minds.

kissmesweet, here's the pic you posted. ;)

normal_0004.jpg

Oh wow, that is one hot pic!! :p

As for Flack and Danny going after the same girl, Flack would never do that to Danny. IMO, his friendship means more to him than some girl. Look how loyal a friend Flack has been to him.

Here's some Saturday night eye candy!

39.jpg

Just thought I'd add some Flack pics:

I just love Flack's funny faces. :p
OpenAndShut15.jpg

I'm innocent, I swear. :devil:
OpenAndShut1.png

See, I told Danny that vampires were real?? Looks like Buffy got to her. :p
OpenAndShut.png

awww wow, great pics. I went to the UCLA game today and they lost horribly, so I needed this pick me up!!! love em!

Here's something to go with Sunday brunch:
1028a.jpg

Call me crazy, but I love these paisley ties. :)

This thread is getting better and better! Great pictures.

Oh my god ! :eek: So many sexy pics of him !

I love the new outfit of Flack in season 3....

And his blue eyes are breathtaking....

Maybe TPTB are listening to our previous comments about his horrid shirt/tie combos. :lol: They seem to be much better coordinated this season.

Of course that takes all the fun out of wondering what horrid combo he will wear every week. But that's ok. He looks good in anything he wears...or doesn't wear. :devil:

I don't see any basis on the Flack/Lindsey ship since they haven't said anything to each other outside their workplace. The friendliest I've seen (so far) is the "block party" line.

TPTB has a problem of keeping plot lines consistent. They tend to forget they started something then quit it cold turkey. It seems as if they're working episode to episode. Lindsey needs to improve (character-wise) before anything drastic can be done to her.

And I don't think Lindsey would be a wedge between the two. Their friendship is not fragile like some high school thing where the star basketball player steals the quarterback's girlfriend (actually happened in my HS hahahah).

I agree he looks great in S3! Here's a little montage. I've been watching S2 DVDs!!!
3facesdon.jpg

BTW, I am glad to see you brought your banner back! I love it!

Ooh, love those pictures, guys. *drools*

It's been a while since this particular picture was posted, I think:
Eddiewithfacialhair.jpg

Guh, he's so sexy in that one...*leaps on him* :lol:

By the way, hiding, 1CSIMfan asked about your banner, and I admit I'm curious as well. Is that meant to refer to the chat Eddie did with Hill where he said D/F probably wouldn't happen? It's not that I mind either way, since I don't ship to see it on tv, but 'probably' doesn't mean 'never' after all. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back