Flack #6 - Your Handcuffs or Mine??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Flack #6 - Your Handcuffs or mine?

Cahill_Fan said:
hahaha - don't i wish!!!

don't you just want to reach out and pinch those cheeks!!!

Wahahahah! Which cheeks, hmm? Lol....

Whoa, I have to revisit those "Lords of Dogtown" premier pics. I only have those with Constantine Maroulis on them hahahahah.....

213_1257.jpg

I love his lips in this one. He's got such pretty lips.

Does he not look positively edible in this pink shirt? Ha! Edible Eddie. Woohoo!
eddiepinkshirt.jpg

Look at my new avatar. It sums up what I think of ALL of this guy. Not just his looks but everything about him. He's the best.

He is lovely, and of that there is no doubt, but his eyes often look soooo tired, like he just woke up or is hungover.

Flack #7 - Bringing Sexy Back

I'm sorry. I couldn't resist. The fact is, that song has been in my head for a while. If that thread name makes it I'll laugh. A lot.

I think the thing I love most about Flack is the ties. Yeah. I look forward to seeing what he wears in the next episode. He also owns at expressions, like in "Fare Game" (S2) when Lindsay took a bite of the fried tarantula at the end of the ep. He has nice eyes. And a great smile. And, you know, just everything. Flack has to be my favorite detective from the CSI shows. I wouldn't say favorite tv detective, because Jerry Orbach's detective Lenny Briscoe on Law and Order was love, but Flack comes close.

I agree,, screamingpoet. I've grown to like the ties as well.

fly_casual said:
okay, so this is really creepy. i agree 100% with everything you just said. *scary music* great minds think alike, right? ;)
Of course, especially if they're Flack fans. :)
Faylinn said:
I agree, but I wish we'd get to see more of Danny being the one supporting Flack. So far all we've really seen is Don supporting Danny. :(
It really is a shame that Danny reciprocate the things Flack does for him. Brothers can be that way sometimes. It happens among mine, and yet you know that they are best friends. I'd like to see Danny less self-centered and self-absorbed. Granted he does have his own problems, Flack treats Danny like a true friend and I don't think Danny realizes this yet. Even when Flack was in the hospital, I don't think it occurred to him that Flack needed his best friend more than anything (and Lindsay).
Top41 said:
I like that, too. There really doesn't seem to be a sexual charge to the relationship between Flack and Stella, and that does make it unique. They just seem like such good friends. I love their interactions.
Absolutely. It's extremely refreshing to see that on TV, especially when every other male/female relationship has a sexual connotation to it. It's nice to see a guy and girl be genuine friends for once.

You guys made my day! Cahill_fan, I love the wallpaper...and I totally agree, we all need those mini x-rays. ^^ I agree, Flack's got this really giving, caring relationship with everyone. He's always there for everyone, and his relationship with Stella is the perfect look of true friends with no strings attached. They're there for each other and really care about each other. Its nice to see that in a show.

La_Guera said:
He is lovely, and of that there is no doubt, but his eyes often look soooo tired, like he just woke up or is hungover.

It could be all those hours he works, or that light-colored eyes are more sensitive to light. If you want to see some tired eyes look here: http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m236/emmyjean1021/tiredeyes.jpg
My Dad calls that looking like he's been "rode hard and put away wet". I linked to it because it's not Eddie! (He looks like he needs a nap!)

My Dad calls that looking like he's been "rode hard and put away wet". I linked to it because it's not Eddie! (He looks like he needs a nap!)

That's because Danny's been spending time with me and I've been keeping him busy with [[censored]] and [[censored]] and [[censored]]. :devil:

hiding, I was kinda curious about what "probably not gonna happen" in your banner means. I seem to recall that line in the online chat that Eddie and Hill did and what he referenced that to. Is that what it means?

Flack #7 - Bringing Sexy Back

Lol! Yeah, I'd vote for that. I love this song. And yeah, we should bring back the classy sexy look, y'know. Sexy doesn't always have to mean undressed.... although.... hahahhah....

Brothers can be that way sometimes.
True. Which reminds me of one of my fave Flack scenes with a perp, "But sometimes... brothers fight."

Well, if we can't have Danny reciprocate Flack's support and such -- what if they have a slight falling out? How would that turn out?

eyes.jpg

I call them sky blue. That other CSI hottie's are smoky blue. Sometimes Eddie's eyes look even lighter than this, and it's the contrast to the dark eyelashes that really makes them shine. *sigh*... so beautiful!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back