Flack #6 - Your Handcuffs or Mine??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Flack #6 - Your Handcuffs or mine?

^^Well, I've been trying to post a picture of him every day so hopefully I can keep us all going through the week... we need our Eddie fix, right?

^^^^ Wow! Those eyes are incredible. He should wear nothing but blue. All blue, all the time. Gorgeous eyes!

I hate joining a thread so late but I spend too much time in FanFic and not enough time anywhere else. I would like to inform y'all that I have filled up my memory stick and 'My Pictures' with the beautiful pics you've posted. I spent the last four days reading this thread and I am proud to say that it made my week. I will be back, with pics hopefully, as soon as I'm off work. Thank you all!

PS, I am a huge Danny/Flack Shipper, and I may be joining y'all in the gutter sooner rather then later.

Huge Danny/Flack shipper you say? :devil: *points at the Brokeback Crimelab link in my signature* Heh heh...

But yeah, I have tons of Flack pictures on my computer, in my Photobucket account, etc. :lol:

I hope someone can find that motorcycle picture so we can all drool over it. :lol:

Ooohhh, you should also join us over in Shipper Central so that you can have even more fun with the boys.

hidinginmyeyes said:
Here's a pic for those of us who made it through Monday. Everyone enjoy!

09a.jpg

His eyes are phenomenal.

Wow... I'd love to comment but right now I'm speechless... :eek: Thank you for making my day, hidinginmyeyes!

18a.jpg

Tuesday's child has a hint of a smile and sleepy, sexy eyes... oh hell yeah, I love this man!

MrsGiovinazzo said:
^^^^ Wow! Those eyes are incredible. He should wear nothing but blue. All blue, all the time. Gorgeous eyes!

his eyes ARE amazing. When we went to the red carpet for the lords of dogtown premiere, we were standing behind this rop area, and he had on this blue-green shirt and you could see his eyes from where we were. he is so damn gorgeous!!!

^ you wouldn't happen to have minimum x-ray views (just for the clothes ;) ), would ya?

hahaha - don't i wish!!!

don't you just want to reach out and pinch those cheeks!!!

^ don't you know it. :lol:

the woman in orange has a random, ugly pattern on her dress! worse than flack's ties! :eek:

hahahhahahahaha - that is so funny!!!

i forget where i got this, but it was a wallpaper. i think my friend Kelso made it. they are all stills from Miracle.

eddiedesktop.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back