Flack #6 - Your Handcuffs or Mine??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Flack #6 - Your Handcuffs or mine?

MrsGiovinazzo said:
Welcome to the board, Maiel. Enjoy!

Ladies, I need to ask for your help and I apologize for posting the same thing twice, but I'm going to make the same plea in both Eddie threads. Recently I saw a pic of Eddie sitting on a motorcyle. An electric blue vintage Harley, if memory serves correct. If anyone has this pic, can you please please please post it?

Do you mean this photo ?:

motorcycle.jpg

That's the only photo I recall of him sitting on a motercycle. I hope this is the one :D.

Thanks, jorja. But no, it wasn't from the show. It was Eddie, as opposed to Flack, and it was a vintage bike with the distinctive wide handle bars.

Whooo, yeah, please post it.

In Trapped, he had a lot of scenes with Stella and that famous concerned stare at Danny when they apprehended Jerry.

And I love the "high school diploma" line.....

MrsGiovinazzo said:
Thanks, jorja. But no, it wasn't from the show. It was Eddie, as opposed to Flack, and it was a vintage bike with the distinctive wide handle bars.

I really, really want to see this pic! Eddie on a blue bike...hot for so many reasons! :devil:

ShuriyuCSI said:
I hate to burst everyone's bubble.. But wasn't it Carmine who had that bike?

Hmmm. Eddie. On Carmine's bike.

You know what that means, right?

:devil: ;) :p

(But yes, Carmine's the one with the Harley, according to one of his interviews. Wow. They even share bikes. So cute.)

I have heard Carmine's got a bike but considering in the Hill thread he was sitting on a harley maybe somewhere there is a pic of Eddie on a bike. ;) I do hope someone has a pic of it.

Kimmychu said:
ShuriyuCSI said:
I hate to burst everyone's bubble.. But wasn't it Carmine who had that bike?

Hmmm. Eddie. On Carmine's bike.

You know what that means, right?

:devil: ;) :p

(But yes, Carmine's the one with the Harley, according to one of his interviews. Wow. They even share bikes. So cute.)
Oh yes, I know exactly what that means. ;) Eddie has never mentioned having a bike, but Carmine has. Even a Harley in fact. Perhaps Eddie was sitting on Carmine's bike? Dunno and now I'm sad because I just saw this pic online recently and it's looking like I may not have seen it here because no one knows what the hell I'm talking about. So frustrating because I really don't go many places on the internet, so where the hell did I see this damn pic??? *bangs head against the wall*

Here's a pic for those of us who made it through Monday. Everyone enjoy!

09a.jpg

His eyes are phenomenal.

What do we get for making it through the rest of the week ... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back