Flack #6 - Your Handcuffs or Mine??

Status
Not open for further replies.
New thread is here! Yahoooooo!
jumping-smiley-010.gif

I'm so busy :( and just manage to read your funny messages :) and now I have to leave Gutterville....

I went to the mall this morning, with dad and sister, for the big shopping before leaving for UK.
We looked into the box of DVD, for low prices DVDs.
My sister showed me a dvd, and I was like "hey, this one looks like Eddie...no, wait...this is Eddie!!!" :eek:

The DVD is Glory Days (or Demontown), very stupid stories, but I bought it for him, hehehehehe :lol:

eddieglorydvd0001zu0.jpg

When I realized this was Eddie, I couldn't stop laughing!!!

eddieglorydvd0002us2.jpg

Here he's sooooooo cute...

Mike Dolan looks like Flack, I think :) the way he investigates...

Loved the scene with his first girlfriend, I was hoping she took his shirt off...LOL :devil:

:lol: Clown!Eddie is crazy! So funny! I didn't know Glory Days was on DVD!! I need to see that since I've never seen that show.

about the clothes? i honestly don't know where they're bought! i'm gonna take a wild guess and say the ties are cheap ;)

they'll definitely not be designer, the clothes. Probably the American equivelant of Marks & Spencer. Good quality but not expensive?

back to the ties, they probably come from some multipack in which about one tie is semi decent :lol:

yay! new thread, but my computer sucks i can't see any of the pictures and it's been pretty slow it took me some time to get in here.it will problably a while until i get back here once i figure what's wrong with my computer. don't have to much fun without me.

Am I the only one who likes the paisley tie/shirt combo in that picture? I thought they went together well. :p

iheartnickcath, what does OT3 mean in your icon of Danny/Flack/Lindsay? I've racked my brain and have no idea what it is. :rolleyes:

Clown Eddie! :lol:
You know I can imagine Flack in the morning looking at the mirror and trying to match the tie with the shirt and vice-versa...It's not having much of a result but at least he's trying! :p

Yeah, finally a new thread with a really nice title ! :D

Either Flack buys his things in the special offer or equivalent in one largely packing, his ties and shirts, because it's cheaper. ;)

Or naturally he takes the things such, how they come straight direct from the cabinet. :lol:

csi_fanatic87 said:
1CSIMfan, OT3 mean "One True 3some". It's a play off of OTP, which means "One True Pair".

Thanks!! ;) I hadn't heard of either one of them. At least now it'll make sense when I see it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back