Flack #6 - Your Handcuffs or Mine??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Flack #6 - Your Handcuff in

You guys crack me up. I never thought about Flack being older than Danny. I've always gone by their real-life ages, but Eddie is mature for his years and Flack seems that way too. I didn't even think about the fact that Flack outranks Danny. Hm... that could make for an interesting story line. In or out of the gutter...!

Absolutely. I'd like to see the difference in rank come between them, actually. I mean, it's never come up before, but what with Danny losing his spot on the promotion grid ( I think he's earned it back by now, don't you? Ah, continuation... ), and Flack being the same rank as Mac and Stell, it could definitely be a sore spot.

^It would be awesome to see a storyline where Flack has to order Danny to do something/not do something. While Danny will generally back down in a fight with Mac, I don't know that he would with Flack. He's used to Flack being pretty reverent around him. I don't think he'd take it well if Flack started ordering him around.

That would be interesting to see Flack in charge. But I got that feeling in 'Not what it looks like' where Lindsay wanted to go undercover. Flack was in charge of the operation if he didn't think she could do it. He could of said no. But to see him say something to Danny about being the one in charge I think would have to be a special case. Since they are friends I don't think he has had to act or say something to Danny for him to know he is in charge. ;)

Top41 said:
^It would be awesome to see a storyline where Flack has to order Danny to do something/not do something. While Danny will generally back down in a fight with Mac, I don't know that he would with Flack. He's used to Flack being pretty reverent around him. I don't think he'd take it well if Flack started ordering him around.

You mean like Flack making Danny his bitch :lol:? I think part of Flack yearns to boss somebody around, even if it's for a short while. He seems very responsible & he appears that he knows how to handle any situation in the appropriate manner & I can see him doing it with a sense of humour. I'd sure love to have him boss me around :devil:.

Carmine is 33 and Eddie is 28. The writers have not given us anything about the characters' bio or whatever. (but they were up in arms in giving us in-depth information on Danny and some background on Mac's past as a marine)

That would be an interesting storyline. I would certainly like to see Danny's reaction...

I sure want to see Flack being annoyed by Danny's whining and to shut him up, he'll be pulling ranks. Danny would be cowering like a meek lamb.

wow. I just looked at that promo pic...was it hidinginmyeyes posted the link for?
like WOAH!! at the open collar!

I'm thinking he should do it more often!

As for seeing some conflict between Flack and Danny I'd really like to see how it would be handled. Maybe Flack would pull Danny aside (shh i'm trying to avoid my slashiness for a sec ;) ) and give him some advice over something. Perhaps Danny didn't handle something correctly?

oh for god sake I just stick myself RIGHT in the gutter at everything I see myself type... :devil:
I really should take this over to the Danny/Fack thread

*trying to keep myself as innocent as possible*

I think since Flack is Danny's best friend, he'll be most comfortable with him with his problems and such. Let's say he gets an order from Mac that he doesn't want to do. Then Danny will blabber on and on and on until Flack gets fed up and with a firm voice, pull ranks on Danny.

I definitely think they could explore the difference in rank and tell us alot more about both characters and their friendship. Flack has always done everything by the book where Danny has proven that he's a loose cannon. Flack thinks; Danny feels. But let's face it; Danny can't blow it many more times or he's going to end up fired. They could explore a situation where Danny is about to run off the deep end and Don has to stop him before he ruins his career. Someone in one of the Danny threads said they didn't want to see Danny mature, but I think he has to. Anyway, this is the Flack thread! It would be great if the two of them got into a conflict or even a big fight over something, as long as they were still friends at the end.

Danny & Flack have to be friends afterwards. The actors play they real friendship into their roles and it comes across great. I do hope they pick up our ideas for a Flack & Danny episode.
Now it's Flack time!
I thought I heard somewhere that Flack might make a mistake on a case. Don't think they said how or how big it would be. Anyone hear anything like that?

CSI_Watcher_8, I think that's episode 8 where Mac has to question Flack about a drug bust. There's a chance that one of the other detectives on the case may have taken some of the drugs. There's some info about it on CSI Files. Sounds good. Can't wait to see it!

If that is indeed true, we'll see how Danny stands by his friend this time. Would he have Flack's back? Would he verbalize that he has? Would Danny defend Flack the way the detective defended him?

Speaking of pulling ranks and getting Danny back on track, I so want to see Flack 'manhandle' Danny hahahha! Wait, this is NOT gutter material. Lol.... what I mean here is maybe Flack would grab Danny's arm to stop him from running over the edge of a building or something. Hahahah!

Dammit, I can't get the spoiler to highlight. Everything else will, but not that part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back