Flack #6 - Your Handcuffs or Mine??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Flack #6 - Your Handcuff in

chaostheory08 said:
Even though he's not a CSI, he has become a very important character in the whole show. I mean like in CSI:Miami, the episode is still complete if I don't see Tripp there or Boa-Vista. But in CSI:NY, the episode is never complete without Flack.

So true. You can't not have Flack. We have to check out our Favorite cop's ties every week too. :lol:

Oh yeah, the shirt and ties became part of the entertainment for me. It's part of CSI:NY to look out for, y'know? lol!

Flack just ties the whole show together
pun intended??? <G>

Seriously though, I like that idea.
Brass on CSI occasionally gets referred to as Captain Exposition, and Flack fills much the same role on NY.

I'd love to see an episode where it was Flack's knowledge of something that was the clincher to cracking the case. I mean, we've seen that Danny knows all about art and Mac knows all about weapons, but I'd like to see them come across something that Flack is a bit of an expert in. Maybe he'll have spent much of his recovery watching Discovery channel and learned some weird stuff there!

Picture time! :lol:

One hot flack-acino comin up!!! hehe :D

302_0005.jpg

"I'd love to see an episode where it was Flack's knowledge of something that was the clincher to cracking the case. I mean, we've seen that Danny knows all about art and Mac knows all about weapons, but I'd like to see them come across something that Flack is a bit of an expert in. Maybe he'll have spent much of his recovery watching Discovery channel and learned some weird stuff there!"

That would be great, as would a case that impacts Flack on an emotional level, because as cynical and tough as he can be, we know he has a heart; we've seen it in various moments on the show. Maybe they will bring his father in this season. An actor who would be great looks-wise to play Flack's father would be Ted Danson, but he mostly does comedy. He's old enough, too. He has a show now though with Jane Kasmarick. Anyway, whoever they got to play Donald Flack Sr, it would be a great story.

Maybe he'll have spent much of his recovery watching Discovery channel and learned some weird stuff there!
Argh! Now I'm thinking about something Kimmy posted in her LJ about weird facts regarding certain animals', uh, sexual habits. Suffice it to say that I don't think that stuff would come in handy, but now I'm imagining him explaining it while Hawkes looks on as though Flack is the new Hammerback. :lol:

But yeah, I'd love to see Flack crack the case and prove that he isn't just the pretty one. :lol: You know there's a lot going on in that big ole' head of his, but I think he likes to keep it on a more direct, physical level. It would be nice to see him out of that comfort zone and helping the CSIs solve the case. ;)

(And, you know, Danny might be impressed... :devil:)

Has anyone seen the CBS cares public service commercial that Eddie does? It's about the designated driver. I scared both my cats when I saw it because I'd never seen it before and I shrieked. It was done during season one because he still had the long hair, but it was so cool!

Lovely picture, chelliyah!

And although it might be too much to ask that Flack solves a case ahead of the lab-equipped, experiment-wielding CSIs, I'm still waiting for a full on Flack-centric episode a la 'Hollywood Brass'...

If they don't do a Flack-centric episode I'll have to write a letter to the writers or something. If they can feature detective Brass on the Vegas show they can do Flack on NY. Let's let Eddie flex those creative muscles! Speaking of which, I'm getting the Law and Order ep that he's in thru Netflix along with the Friends epsiodes and those movies that Carmine is in too. Yeah, finally joined Netflix. I'm tired of Blockbuster not having the movies I want to see.

Oh and while we are mentioning the other detectives on the shows, Trip's ties are ten times worse that anything that Flack has ever worn!!!

It's not too much to ask for. I think they should do it just for the fact it shows the cop side of catching criminals more. And it doesn't hurt that Flack could have some good back story there too. And I have to said I have never really paid any attention to the ties that Tripp or Brass ever wore. ;)

I think something from him already broka a case wide open. The shrapnel (or the flack -- no kidding) from his chest/tummy was the detonator. They kinda traced it from there. So indirectly, he's been a HUGE help for a case.

But yeah, maybe that can be a Flack-centric plot for an episode.

Hey fangirls and guys, there are some new pictures of Flack with Danny at http://carmine.fan-sites.org/, and I just noticed that although Flack is still wearing a tie, his collar is unbuttoned... that's new! You have to go look; I think it's the ugliest tie I've ever seen him wear, but the D/F'ers will love it 'cause he's standing right next to Danny. It's promo for episode 4, I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back