Flack #6 - Your Handcuffs or Mine??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Flack #6 - Your Handcuff in

Is it wrong of me to admit that while Stella and Mac were crouching over the rock with Flack visible from the waist-down, I was oaying no attention to the head at all? Not the one in the ground, anyway...

Man that takedown of the suspect last night was rough. It looked like it really hurt. And of course its always great to see Flack run after a suspect. I also liked him in the beginning saying 'if one of them calls me bro'. ;)

La_Guera said:
Is it wrong of me to admit that while Stella and Mac were crouching over the rock with Flack visible from the waist-down, I was oaying no attention to the head at all? Not the one in the ground, anyway...

No it's not wrong because I am guilty of the same... "ooh, crotch shot!" Bad girls we are, bad! Or boys, as the case may be! I'm a dirty old lady; I am always looking for stuff like that. Gutter, here I come!

I put a pic of the crouch shot in the drool thread if you want to check it out. Have fun! but not too much. :devil:

^ :lol: Flack's definitely the dominant one there. :lol: I bet he puts those handcuffs to good use when he needs to manhandle Danny. :lol:

Love the crotch shot! Nothing subtle about that! Flack looked damn good in this episode, and had some great lines! I love when he sent "Edward 40-Hands" packing. That cracked me up! :lol: Flack...probably not a frat boy, ever. Though I guess if he really didn't go to college, he wouldn't have had the opportunity.

The scene in his car was sweet. Flack just kind of listened while Danny talked to Shane. It's a real contrast between the two--I can't see Flack ever opening up to a suspect about his personal life like Danny does. But he also held back the snark and let Danny talk to the guy. Even though Flack wouldn't interact with a murderer like Danny did with Shane, he respects Danny enough to sit back and let Danny say his piece.

^I think Flack wouldn't talk at all when Danny's around babbling -- unless he has to stop him already hahahaha.

If he can manhandle Shane and other perps like that, imagine what he can do with Danny.... *oh lord, here I go again....*

^Well, the manhole is where he's hea[CENSORED BY THE PG-13-O-METER]!

Damn, just when I thought we were safe from that damn thing. :lol:

It's not our fault! Flack and Danny just make us think dirty thoughts...especially when they're together... :devil: ;)

I guess Flack's injury didn't bother him at all last night! He seemed fine chasing and tackling Shane!

I had the dirtiest thoughts when I saw him take out Shane like that. I mean, I want Flack to tackle me like that but I wouldn't run too far or fast as I want him to keep his energy for other things :devil:. However, seeing Danny join the action made it even better. Nothing's better then seeing two men really get into it...

Their jobs I mean :devil:.

OMG, gutterisis is worse (or better *wink*) that I thought! Hahahahahahhaah.....

Top -- those two men do make us think things hahahahah.... such dirrty (with two r's) things hhaahahah

Re: Flack #6 - Your Handcuffs or mine?

Gutteritis is not a bad condition to have. What are the symptoms?
- heavy breathing?
- constant daydreaming?
- very dirty thoughts?
- inability to focus on episodes because you always see the dirty context?

The problem I have is that I get distracted wondering about what goes on when the camera isn't rolling, how the actors are delivering their lines, watching them do their jobs, rather than watching the characters do THEIR jobs! Wondering what it's like to pretend to be someone else for a living. It fascinates me.

Springmoon said:
Gutteritis is not a bad condition to have. What are the symptoms?
- heavy breathing?
- constant daydreaming?
- very dirty thoughts?
- inability to focus on episodes because you always see the dirty context?

*You can't hear the REAL dialogue between Flack and Danny on-screen because you're having your own interpretation of the scene in your head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back