Flack #6 - Your Handcuffs or Mine??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Flack #6 - Your Handcuff in

:devil: You don't even want to know what I'm thinking, hidinginmyeyes... :devil:

But thanks for the link. :)

I can imagine, Faylinn. Something about not quite getting finished dressing after fooling around in the car on the way to the scene? As for me, I'm just wondering if they are going to let Flack lose the tie at some point, like Mac did. I don't know whether to be happy or sad about that. I do so love him all neatly packaged up... well, we'll see...

I think the main reason his wardrobe hasn't gone significantly more casual is that he's technically in a different unit than the CSIs, and there are dresscode rules. But then again, Angell was pretty casually dressed, so maybe he will lose the tie...

I don't think Flack would be Flack if he wasn't in a suit and a horrible tie. Actually, I think it's a nice parallel to his character -- he can be down-to-business and even cruel ( to suspects ), but he can also be playful and teasing. Or maybe I'm just over-analyzing the clothing, I dunno.

I have to admit I just think he looks smokin' hot all dressed up even if his ties are sometimes bad, and you know, if he's all packaged up like that, it makes a gal want to *open* the package... it's all left to the imagination with him, unlike Danny who's got muscles bulging out all over the place...! yeah, I loves me some Flack!

You're not gonna hear any arguement from my end. I think Flack is one gorgeous guy, and I like that he stayed a little more distinguished despite the increasingly casual dress of the CSIs. I like the ties -- it's a good character quirk, and I always look forward to seeing the next combination ( and the accompanying thoughts of removing them... )!

Yeah, his tie collection is one of the "distinctly Flack" characteristics. Lol..... sets him apart from everybody.

detectdevotion, I was born and raised in San Diego, and lived there till 6 years ago. It's a beautiful city but got too expensive to live in!

Precisely! I like that he's so young, and yet he's made Detective 1st Grade -- which, by the way, is the same rank that Mac and Stella hold. These are the kind of character details that should come up on the show! It obviously speaks to his dedication to the job. I kinda wanna know if he has any kind of life outside of the Job.

DD that would be great to have a episode to showcase some of his outside life. I have to say nowadays its so easy to go casual that seeing a man in a suit is unusual and therefore special. So I hope they keep Flack in the suit and ties of whatever color or pattern. ;)

detectdevotion said:
Precisely! I like that he's so young, and yet he's made Detective 1st Grade -- which, by the way, is the same rank that Mac and Stella hold. These are the kind of character details that should come up on the show! It obviously speaks to his dedication to the job. I kinda wanna know if he has any kind of life outside of the Job.

Yeah I'm wondering about that too. He's holding a higher rank than Danny even lol... hmmmmmm.... :devil: *limps back to the gutter*

I want to see an episode where it's about Flack. Kind of like with Brass and the "Ellie" episode. I hope they dig into his relationship with his NYPD legend father.

DD that would be great to have a episode to showcase some of his outside life. I have to say nowadays its so easy to go casual that seeing a man in a suit is unusual and therefore special. So I hope they keep Flack in the suit and ties of whatever color or pattern

Absolutely, CSI_Watcher_8 ! I'd like to think that he does live a little on his 'weekends.' He does have those big, beautiful blue eyes...

Yeah I'm wondering about that too. He's holding a higher rank than Danny even lol... hmmmmmm.... *limps back to the gutter*

I want to see an episode where it's about Flack. Kind of like with Brass and the "Ellie" episode. I hope they dig into his relationship with his NYPD legend father.

Great point, Chaos! I actually think that Flack is a bit older than Danny ( although I have no proof ). My other theory on this is that Flack has probably been in the NYPD for longer than Danny. I get the sense that Flack went right in the PD after high school, just as he was expected to ( probably thanks to his father! ). But Danny told Aiden he went to the Police Academy after injuring himself in college. And I think you can move up a bit faster in the Homicide Unit. I mean, I could be totally off-base, but I've done some research for fics and stuff...At any rate, Flack is pretty good at his job, which is probably a big help! :D

I was wondering the other day, what if Eddie took on a movie role? What kind of role would you want to see him in?

Me, personally. I'd like to see him in some kind of action role. It seems fitting that that's where we'd get a shower scene or something. ;)

Well, we know (sorta) that Danny's in his 30s because Lindsey made a joke on it in the case with the weathergirl. As for Flack.... yeah, maybe around that age as well.

Technically, Flack is Danny's superior. Hmmmm (again).... *gets flushed down into the gutter again*

Always had the same question about the age...

chaos, you're not alone :p
*jump in the gutter* :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back