Flack #6 - Your Handcuffs or Mine??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miami is getting ridiculous, but I think NY and LV do the best of keeping the crime drama genre in check. There's not too much soap-y action going on--just what a crime drama is supposed to do. :)

iloveroadrunner NO DONT LEAVE!!! I finally come back and now your leaving??? *sighs*

chaostheory thanks, I love my avvie too... hence why I havent changed it yet... :)

My luck if I every got pulled over he'd be a butt-hole about flirting, he'd still give me a ticket... urgh! stupid Los Angeles cops.

*tightens grip on flack* no!

i know you guys will take good care of him, but i'm going to miss the gutter-ness. i can't act like this around my parents. they'll never let me go to college and they'll ship me off to a nunnery.

*sniffles* i'm gonna miss you guys.

iluvroadrunner, it's sad you have to go. I'll miss you. We'll make sre Flack is well taken care of. We won't let anything happen to him. :)

iloveroadrunner I'll miss you!!

My parents decided to deal with my craziness, I left for College and came back and was freakin' nuts and they love it... :) They learn to let you go.

::hugs Flack as we wave bye bye to roadrunner:: we'l ldefinitley take care of him.

go girls go!!! *claps hands*

maybe I can rip off rest of his clothes :devil:

CSINYRULZ said:
^^^ sounds good to me, rip his pants off!!! while your at it, yank the shirt too.
but leave the tie yank anything else but the tie, just some fantasy of mine. :devil:

Hey. Just to point out about Flack dressing himself. I love the guy and he is hot, and when he was riding that bike at the end of the first series in the last episode well...But the shirt he was wearing was fugly. I couldn't take my eyes off iit and I was like, "What are you wearing?"

I used to have some issues with Flack's choice of unique attire, but I got used to it, so I don't cringe as much when I look at his wardrobe.

I'll miss you iluvroadrunner. Even though ripping Flack's pants off sounds insanely fun. *shhh*

chaostheory08 said:
Aphina said:
Hey. Just to point out about Flack dressing himself.

Geez, when I read this line, the picture in my head was Flack in front of a full-length mirror putting on clothes. Hahahahah.....
my mind went to Flack standing nekkid w/ only his tie on in his closet trying to match anything in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back