Flack #6 - Your Handcuffs or Mine??

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: Even better. Normally I'm a six inch girl when it comes to European subs but I could fit in a foot long every know in then. I'd have to be really hungry though :devil:.

I'm guessing he does 'cause you know what they say about big feet...
That he has to wear big shoes? :devil:

It is really such a shame that Eddie doesn't run around with tight-fitting shirts or taking off his clothes like the other three do. I would die and go to heaven on such a day.

jorja_fan86 said:
:lol: Even better. Normally I'm a six inch girl when it comes to European subs but I could fit in a foot long every know in then. I'd have to be really hungry though :devil:.
Oh my God, that sounded so wrong! :lol: I think everyone would be really hungry for Eddie :devil:

Lol, well things are certainly heating up in here, I leave you guys and eddie alone for a few mins and the poor guys derobed and there's people swooning on the floor. What am I gonna do with you all? (Now you got me thinking about him naked!)

Aphina; you naughty girl, you caused a massive heart pain to me! :)

I've heard same thing about a big nose than big shoes? Does Eddie has a big nose? :devil: :devil:

^ Do tell! I have a big nose that looks like it's eating my face if you were to ever glance at a photo of me :lol:. If it's something dirty it'll explain everything :devil:. Unless it has to do with a guys anatomy 'cause I'm a girl and that'll be weird.

OT: Eddie's nose seems to be perfect symmetry with the face of his lovely fair skinned face. Every facial feature is in proportion. Seriously, does the guy have any flaws besides the fact that a little colour on his face would help. The ties don't count 'cause they're not his fault :lol:. I blame the stylist. He's a total adonis!

Oh, I've always thought that if guy has a very long tie, it means.... :devil: :devil: :devil:

But what it means if guy has a very short and wide tie?
:D

Oh god, I've got to go sleep ... :)

*shoes = check
*nose = check

Well then.... we need not to look for more evidence. *or not.... lol*

We all know what happens when you dress in the dark....

the friends episode w/ Eddie aired today, but i only catched the last 5 mins and only saw his name in the credits :(

Hey, do we know the kind of underwear that Eddie wears? Does he wear boxers, briefs or boxer briefs? Personally, I'd prefer it if he went commando as it would be less work for me. I'd go on more but this is a pg-13 board so....

:devil:

wow, I go to work and leave this place for 24 hours and come back to find talk about Italian Subs.... lol... He's so hott, I have to say he'd just have to look at me with those blue eyes for maybe .. eh, three seconds, and I'd tackle him.. ;)

I have to say... my favorite line from this board is going to be...

"You know what they say about big feet?"....

someones response...

"They have to wear big shoes?"

::rolls over laughing:: that was pretty damn funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back