Flack #6 - Your Handcuffs or Mine??

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is definitely a classic NY cop. He has the attitude and everything. And Eddie plays the NY cop perfectly because I guess he feels like home when he plays it, and I don't know what else. It just feels like he's really comfortable with playing Flack.

I know I read (or heard) in an interview that Eddie said he has friends and family that he grew up with that were New York cops and so he learned from them or tried to base how he plays Flack off of them.

I was in vacation four days ... and so much to read! Top, you are so lucky girl, how you manage to do that interview ;) (If I'd be in same room with Eddie, all words would disappear from my head)...

miumiu said:
(If I'd be in same room with Eddie, all words would disappear from my head)...

I hear you. As someone who's been lucky enough to meet a few actors in the past, I can tell you this was exactly my reaction most of the time! :)

crmscnnvstgtr101 said:
He is definitely a classic NY cop. He has the attitude and everything. And Eddie plays the NY cop perfectly because I guess he feels like home when he plays it, and I don't know what else. It just feels like he's really comfortable with playing Flack.
Yeah :D yeah :D you're totally right :) I LOVE FLACK

Orison I totally hear ya, I've met a few and at first I'm like "oh my god!", you really have no idea what to do.

I always look at cop characters and fire fighter characters and watch them closely and see how they are played out, I hate to say it but alot of the time if they arent played right or something to that affect, I wont watch the show. I hold fire/police close to my heart, I'm getting into the field, and my entire family and obviously their friend base is cops and firemen. So I think Eddie is really smart about looking into his character and making sure he does it right - he really seems like one to cater to the audience, he seems like he lives for the feedback and such.

i'm in total agreement there. I tend to be put off by shows that seem to distance themselves from the real world.

a bit like Miami and the whole crazy!Horatio thing put me off, so Im hoping for a decent 5th season over there.

In New York however, i think they have the whole cop thing down. well, except the fact that Flack is so damn tasty. that's not very realistic (over here anyway).
at least they have the bad clothing thing spot on :lol:

I was out for a few days and there's a lot to read!
Just saw Charge of this post, it was on tv here...

We gals are so fast! I was just 4 days off and here was so much to read! You're incredible! (and I love it!)

miami is getting so ridiculous. it's unbelievable.

but ny balances the soap with the case well enough that i can find it believable and i'm not going wait...wtf? and the characters are down so well, and it's just all around good. i love it so. :D

I've never watched any of the other CSI's so I cant really say yay or ney to them, but, I've heard that Miami has gone overboard with some stuff and yada yada. I love NY, its an amazing show about an amazing place, and the cast is great and gets along well... so YAY for New York!!

Plus, if I ever was pulled over by a cop who looked like Flack.. oh boy... **falls into the gutter**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back