Flack #6 - Your Handcuffs or Mine??

Status
Not open for further replies.
'is there a problem, officer? are you going to have to cuff me?' :devil:

oh, god. it would be so bad if there were cops as hot as flack in my hometown. so bad.

I met a very hot cop once, he stoped my dad for i don't remember what, but when i saw him....
me: wow your hot!
officer:*blushing* thank you.
me: are you married?
officer:*looks at my dad* im gonna let you go on a warning.
dad: thank you.
me:*checking out the officer as he leaves :(*
i think i scared him off.

:lol::lol::lol:

see, flirting with cops does pay off! you either scare them out of giving you a ticket, or charm them out of it. either way, win-win.

was my dad happy he left cause at the time he had no license i also flirted w/ a very hot paramedic, but then he had to leave cause my mom was having an asma attack she was pretty mad after she got better.

When I had a little tour of the RCMP station in town I was all "Holy Christ look at those men.. *drool*" There are some niiiiiiice looking officers in town.

Anyways.. If Flack ever came a knockin' at my door? I'd let him in in an instant and let him ask all he wants! :lol: Maybe..

i'd let him do the talking cause i might just tell him what im thinking:rolleyes: just like i said to the cop,paramedic, firemam,marine,sheriff,detective,oh and a priest. I think that's why i scare men away :(:(

he he, I know! theres not hotties in the town that I'm originally from, but my partner on the ambulance is SOOOOO good looking, he's a mix of Flack and Danny, he looks a bit more like Danny, same hair and height and all - and fnacy this, he's from Brooklyn, but he really is alot like Flack - attitude, how he sees his job, etc. I swear..... he just... ugh ::rips out hair:: how I havent jumped him in the rig yet is beyond me.

I've been lucky enough to not get pulled over yet by a cop ::knocks on wood:: but I've been in the car when a friend was, and we flirted with the cop and got out of the ticket.

If Flack ever was interogating me, or pulled me over... wow.. ::fans self::

"oh officer, was I bad? do you need to cuff me and take me... (long pause and girlish smirk/smile) take me to the station that is... "

::slides into back seat of cop car:: "Oh Flack... its roomy back here, care to join me?"

::laughs hysterically and falls out of rolling chair::

:lol: i told the detective if he ever wants to use his cuffs for something more than cuffing bad guys to give me a call, my guess i'd say somthing like that to Flack. :lol:

CSINYRULZ said:
I know I read (or heard) in an interview that Eddie said he has friends and family that he grew up with that were New York cops and so he learned from them or tried to base how he plays Flack off of them.

Yeah, I did too. *love your avatar*
I think it's the same with Carmine.... talk about life imitating art... lol! (or the other way around)

feenx i really should try out your suggestions some time...knowing my luck though i'll get the worst looking cop and i wont be able to birng myself to flirt :lol:

but hel! if he looked like Flack i probably wouldnt be able to speak anyway as i'd be speechless!

feenx said:
I met a very hot cop once, he stoped my dad for i don't remember what, but when i saw him....
me: wow your hot!
officer:*blushing* thank you.
me: are you married?
officer:*looks at my dad* im gonna let you go on a warning.
dad: thank you.
me:*checking out the officer as he leaves :(*
i think i scared him off.

lol :lol: it works sometimes :D

those are some suggestions i would probably take up with a cop that looked like flack. gah, he's so hot.

i leave tomorrow. for ten days. :( *latches onto flack's leg* i don't wanna go! i don't wanna go!

woah! ten days is a long time in the Flackyverse.
heck, you'll have a lot to catch up on!

maybe even by then we'll have some new promo pics. as we seem to be deprived of them right now. :(

ooo...that would be a nice returning present. hot flackie promo pics. :D

my laptop is coming with me, so any chance of having a wireless connection will be take advantage of. but still...i'm gonna die!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back