Flack #6 - Your Handcuffs or Mine??

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem is, he's not a CSI. By right, he shouldn't have an episode by himself. BUT his character is so important to the team, and Brass from Vegas has his own Brass-centric episodes so I don't see why Flack shouldn't also get his episodes.

I remember watching the 'Band of Brothers' miniseries which focused mainly on the soldiers, but there was an episode featuring their medic who had previously stayed in the background. So what if they make an episode where we have the cases, but instead of following the CSIs as usual, we follow Flack instead? Just to see his perspectives and the way he handles his job. I think it could be really interesting to see his point of view, especially in light of what happened at the end of Season 2.

exactly. i love brass to death, and i love the episodes with ellie. i would love for them to do something like that with flack, because he is that kind of character to the show.

and i would love to see flack's POV on a case. that could be really interesting to watch.

A Flack-centric episode would be great. I think CrimeShark's ideia is a good one, it would give us the chance to see how he really works...

maybe he'll have an episode this next season...I mean..season 2 ended with him..and there are questions about his character...so maybe we'll see more of flack next season....

Love your idea CrimeShark. Even though it would be Flack's POV it still would also let us see what outsiders see or don't see. Especially since some times it seems cops have a problem working together with CSI's. ;)

CrimeShark said:
The problem is, he's not a CSI. By right, he shouldn't have an episode by himself. BUT his character is so important to the team, and Brass from Vegas has his own Brass-centric episodes so I don't see why Flack shouldn't also get his episodes.

I remember watching the 'Band of Brothers' miniseries which focused mainly on the soldiers, but there was an episode featuring their medic who had previously stayed in the background. So what if they make an episode where we have the cases, but instead of following the CSIs as usual, we follow Flack instead? Just to see his perspectives and the way he handles his job. I think it could be really interesting to see his point of view, especially in light of what happened at the end of Season 2.

i agree it would be nice to see that you only really see Flack @ his desk in the episode "wasted" i think it's only for like 2 mins

CSI_Watcher_8 said:
Love your idea CrimeShark. Even though it would be Flack's POV it still would also let us see what outsiders see or don't see. Especially since some times it seems cops have a problem working together with CSI's. ;)

I think that would make a great episode. I'd love to see how a case is worked from Flack's POV. Isn't Vegas supposed to do an episode from the "dead body's" point of view? :confused: I know I read that somewhere.

Sure Flack's not a CSI, but so what. He is a main character and is part of the team. He should get his own episode AND not one where he is blown up. :p That didn't count. :(

I agree, I'd like to see own episode of Flack (well, I'd like to see even spinoff ;) Oh, all episodes would be full of Flack....*dreaming*)

And lyne, he can babysitting my puppies anytime :devil:

:lol: I like the idea of seeing his POV in an episode.

probably full of "WTF." and "god that's gross"

I'd quite like to see his apartment too, so maybe they could fit it into some episode. they're going all character obsessed this season so maybe there's a chance

Love the idea of an episode from Flack's POV. I think some of the things he's said have made it clear that the science is pretty boggling to him. It would be cool to see him trying to make sense of it during a case, or maybe see the rougher aspects of a case from his POV.

I just hope they don't do what they did on "Without a Trace" where Martin Fitzgerald hobbles in with a cane and we don't get to see any of what happened before he went back to work. And no addictions to pain killers either! I think it would be awesome to have a few episodes where we get to see some of the process of his recovery before he goes back to work. That would be a good time for us to see his apartment when friends come by with food or help with the housework or laundry or whatever. There are plenty of storylines there. Ooh, his talks with the department shrink as he works through his feelings after the bombing!!! Of course it's all already in the can so we'll just have to see what they came up with. Come on September 20th!!! I have to say that although I know he is a fictional character, I am very worried about him. Maybe not as much as Danny, but still... :devil:

His face is so expressive and it adds a lot to his character, besides the quirky wardrobe choices.

I honestly thought that Flack should have had his own episode ages ago. Even though we got The Fall, that was only one. In comparison to Brass, it seems fitting that Flack get his own episode. As much as Flack may not be a CSI, he is just as important a character as everyone else. And for what Eddie puts into the show, I think it would give him a chance to explore his character just as most actors want to. I just hope it doesn't take seven seasons like it did for Greg [from CSI].

I agree, maybe something like what they did on "Rashomama". POV of different people on that one same case. It would be interesting to see how different (or similar) a detective views a scene.

Since they have been on a field day with Danny, it shows that it is possible to have a character-centric SEASON. Maybe for Flack, they can have moments per episode or every other episode on his ... say, back story or how he copes with the accident....

Flaiden fic:
http://freaklykdat.blogs.friendster.com/my_blog/2006/08/tokens.html
-or-
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3094559/1/

ENJOY!

CSI_Watcher_8 said:

Wow, I didn't expect my idea to be accepted so well! :p But like chaostheory08 said, we had a Danny-centric season, so what's the harm of putting a couple of Flack-centric episodes? Especially with an ending like that, they can't have all that buildup and messing of Flack's beautiful body without payoff in the aftermath. That is just cruel!

Eddie's eyes are knee-buckling. Dare to disagree? Trust me, I'm reminded of Eddie everytime I hear BEHIND BLUE EYES by Limp Bizkit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back