Flack #6 - Your Handcuffs or Mine??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eddie's eyes made me get out the colored pencils after a long dry spell from doing any portrait work (check my banner). I want to do some more portrait work on his lovely face. His coloring just begs to be drawn. There are some screencaps of him that I'd absolutely love to do drawings from.

Love it, lyne. You know what, he should see that banner of yours. :) Good work!

Yeah, I guess with an ending like that in S2, it'll be such a waste if they don't build on that. Flack deserves meaty episodes after ending the season bed-ridden and in a coma.

exactly. we need some flack-tastic episodes this season. i'm sick of danny's drama. i know flack's got some buried in there somewhere and i want to see it.

I agree with Flack drama iluvroadrunner. I would love to see him get emotinal and dramatic since that's something we rarely get to see that.

oh and get the man a bulletproof vest that fits better. :lol: Sorry saw supermen again a few days ago. then reminds me of CSINYRULZS's avartar. good stuff

see! i just know i'm going to grow to dislike Her majesty Dannydramaqueen.

ok, his bro is in a coma yeah? but Flack got BLOWN. UP.

i'm sorry, but what is more life changing?!

we just need a break from danny's maureen-ness, and give him a little room to breathe and grow up a bit. let flack air out his drama for a bit. he probably needs to.

LOL his majesty dannydramaqueen. thats cute.

see i dont think i could ever get sick of that cause he does it so well, but i agree that they do need to explore heavier things with flack. they havent done enough with him at all. im sure after recent events though they will get into some deeper issues with flack *crosses fingers* and how he is dealing with what he went through. hopefully.

You guys are talking about events of season 2? Well, I haven't seen it yet :( But I've seen some features of Danny's problems in season 1. But I hope that they will show Flack more in future. More background information about him (e.g. does he really like handcuffs :devil:).

I absolutely agree about Danny to sidestep a bit and start growing up, and for Flack to get his space emotionally.

Have you guys read the interview Eddie did? It's amazing, and he has short hair! But he expresses the same hope for the new season and his character just as much as we do.

And he admitted that he does have a tattoo. It's in honor of his girlfriend.. what a sweetie.

I LOVE that pic of him! He's so handsome and his eyes are *melts* amazing! Thanks for posting that! :D It's nice to him dressed casually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back