Flack #6 - Your Handcuffs or Mine??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, and as we were discussing over in the other Eddie thread, it's of his girlfriend's name!! :eek: True, as Fay mentioned, it is his body, but he better go into old age with that woman! :lol:

I would love to do a portrait of him for his girlfriend. Getting it to them would be a challenge but not impossible...

Love the interview! I'm definitely interested in Eddie's thoughts on Flack being at a loss, or making a mistake. It's something I never thought would be possible for him to do, but after Season 2, maybe it could happen. That would be very interesting.

Fave line -
[CSI Files: You're not much of a light reader!

Cahill: No, not a light reader. I haven't gotten into that yet. I read nothing with Fabio on the cover. No disrespect to Fabio.]

:lol:

CSI_Watcher_8 said:
The interview was great. And now the mystery is solved Eddie does have a tattoo. ;)
Indeed, he does. Wonder why he didn't mention that he's also got Carmine's name tattoed on his ass? :lol:

It was a great interview though. I LOVE that pic and his answers were intelligent. And, as always, Kristine asked some great questions.

::bangs head on table:: god damn, I just suck at posting lately... :) I leave for like two days and theres 2 more pages of posts..That was a fun interview he did, nice to see him looked at as an indibvidual... I know its been talked about him getting his own episode, or one thats very Flack-centric (I honestly think us gals are owed one) and its nice to see JUST Eddie being interviewed and all, I like it, the little things make me happy.. :) Thats kinda sweet about his tattoo, at first I was like "okay, is he serious?" and now I'm like.. "eh, okay... " Love the pic of him by the way, ::swoons:: he's so handsome... :)

Lost2MuchSpeed -- I cannot get over your siggy banner. I so love it!

I love the interview. It's good to know that the actors themselves see the same things as we do and want pretty much the same storylines to happen.... the non-gutter material, people, the clean ones only lol! -Ooooh, but who knows... lol, okay, I'll stop now....

That's true chaostheory08. He did mention "the fall" a couple of times. So at least he said something to TPTB about his father maybe showing up. ;)

.... and he reads books (no any comics and sport pages of newspapers)! I love brainy men. Even good outfit and pretty face doesn't count, just what you got between your ears.

But those two little ponds are extra-bonus :D *drowning*

I saw an article in Cosmopolitan from about a year ago where he says something like "it doesn't hurt if a woman has a nice butt, but it's a point of view that will matter when you're 70." A superior man. It made me love him even more.

He seems extremely driven and motivated, as well as being really intelligent. I like that besides the looks and personality, he is actually a lot more of a person as opposed to what people percieve actors are. I hope that made any sense.

I loved the Fabio line. Made me crack up, and people stared at me like I was weird.. which I am not. :D

MrsGiovinazzo said:

Indeed, he does. Wonder why he didn't mention that he's also got Carmine's name tattoed on his ass? :lol:

He didn't show me that one! :( I asked, I begged, I pleaded, but no luck. :(

It was a great interview though. I LOVE that pic and his answers were intelligent. And, as always, Kristine asked some great questions.

Thank you! :D His answers really were great--the man is smart and his reading material is just sexy. Men who read are hot, and men who read literature are just smoking. :D

Top41, you just asked the perfect questions during the interview. It included what the fans wanted to know as well, and for that, thank you so much.

Great job with interview Top41. I loved the questions you asked. Thank you. :)

chaostheory08, I agree with you. I love guys you are smart and well informed. To have a good looking guy who's smart too is wonderful. That's the kind of guy I would like.

Thank you guys! :D I'm glad you guys are happy with it...I wanted to make sure I touched on things that had come up in here, like the tattoo and Flack's recovery!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back