Flack #5 - Slam Me Up Against The Wall...and Frisk Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: The search for the elusive leather jacket. ;)

D'you know something I noticed when I was watching "What You See is What You See" the other day? I don't think Flack was wearing the leather jacket! *gasp*

Here's a picture from the scene when they're arresting the guy at the end--see, no leather jacket! :eek:
WYSIWYScap.jpg

nothing?...:devil: i likes that idea.

but, if he must be wearing something, i would prefer he wear the leather jacket. and i really like that idea for s3...random eps with the jacket. that would make me smile.

^ if he had[/i] to wear something, it could be the ties. and i'd tie him up with them and tell him he's naughty for ever wearing anything that horrible... :devil:

^ not anymore! muahahahah :devil: i'm going to bolt the gates and lock us in here! not that it's a BAD thing... :D and anyways, we've all gotten settled in pretty damn well!

feenx said:
afrikana said:
^ i'm kinda leaning towards the "nothing" option... :devil:
same here, well i guess its back to the gutter for me.

You mean...you actually left the gutter :eek:? Man, I must be slipping. Speaking of which...

I would rub myself in olive oil, then get Flack to chase after me. Then when he catches me his hands would run all over my slippery body. Oops.

:devil:

only you jorja would say something like that.
yes i left the gutter, but im a nanny so i have to leave it once in a while. hate leaving :(

:lol: Here's an idea, jorja. Why don't you rub olive oil on Flack instead? Then you can run your slippery hands all over him! Just a thought :D :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back