Flack #5 - Slam Me Up Against The Wall...and Frisk Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like guys, whom have fresh faces :) No makeup, except for me :D

I'd like too see Eddie very tight jeans :devil: :devil: Now I've to just imagine ...

No tight stuff on him. It bothers me when a guy wears tight things. But I don't mind a guy with light colored eyes who wears eyeliner. It looks good.

No clothes and...wait, did you say something after that? :confused: I kind of spaced out after 'no clothes.' :p

Heat wave has melted our brains :D
We talk almost in every thread about guns and taking off clothes
eyebrows.gif

What if Eddie read all our mumble? :D

i dunno what he'd think. he's probably not used to the rabid fangirls yet. every time i bring him up i have to practically list everything he's been in before someone realizes hey...i know who that guy is.

Somehow I like it that he isn't so famous. 'Cause of that, he might be more easily approachable. I haven't ever been fan of big stars (e.g. Brad Pitt etc.), they are like a figure of fairy tale, average person can't reach them.

hey is the opposite...the first picture is from jack and the second from flack!! ;)...his shirt is so nice with his eyes!! :D

that was the idea
i thought i could trick you all!!!
*evil laugh*
but obviously were all to obsessed
*looks around*
i mean interested!

but dont they look the same weird!!!

... :D....
they both have shy smiles on their faces but eddie is a cutie...I can't express myself in english right now my mind can't translate greek! :rolleyes:..anyway they are both handsome and nice looking :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back