Flack #5 - Slam Me Up Against The Wall...and Frisk Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Celefinwe said:
:lol: Here's an idea, jorja. Why don't you rub olive oil on Flack instead? Then you can run your slippery hands all over him! Just a thought :D :devil:

Hmmm...I like that idea very much :devil:. Heck, he would be like a human slip & slide.

^^OMG, I just got the image of Flack lying on the ground and everybody sliding on him just like the slip n slides. :devil:

BTW, Bolt the doors to the gutter. I don't ever wnanna leave. :p

:lol: Flack would have a sign that says "You must be this tall to ride the Flackster". Fortunately I'm 5'9" so I'll have no problem getting on that ride. Getting off the ride, however, might be a little harder.

:devil:

Awsome I wanna ride the Flackster! :D

*sighs* If there was a height requirement getting on the Flackster would be out the question for me.

jorja_fan86 said:
:lol: Flack would have a sign that says "You must be this tall to ride the Flackster". Fortunately I'm 5'9" so I'll have no problem getting on that ride. Getting off the ride, however, might be a little harder.

Oh jorja, you mean you would have a hard time getting off the ride?? :rolleyes: BTW, what is this height requirement? Must make sure I'm tall enough.

1CSIMfan said:
jorja_fan86 said:

Oh jorja, you mean you would have a hard time getting off the ride?? :rolleyes: BTW, what is this height requirement? Must make sure I'm tall enough.
same here im only 5'1.

1CSIMfan said:
jorja_fan86 said:

Getting off the ride, however, might be a little harder.

Oh jorja, you mean you would have a hard time getting off the ride??

* falls headfirst into gutter *

:lol: Oh, come on! Don't tell me I'm the only one? Where are my other fellow gutter dwellers? :p

the only leather around when Flack is there, should be my leather whip :devil: evil:

of course Flack wil be be nekkid.
nekkid!Flack + whip= :devil:

What you guys think:

really tight leather pants + Flack = ?

I'm fire about that thought :devil: :devil:

1CSIMfan said:
^^The staring scene he had with Danny was closer to the end of the show. They were walking down stairs and Flack kept staring at Danny while walking down the stairs. :lol:
OMG no! I'm so mad now. This sucks. =/
Thanks for pointing that out. Because I have no idea what I was doing. Either not paying attention or too busy playing with silly string that I found in the basement.

Hmm, a Flack ride? Count me in. :D

ok now don't larff or be freaked.
but i seem to quite it when a guy has al this dark eye make up, mainly eyeliner, and has tight trousers on...maybe leather :devil:

there's something about it which is just fscking sexy.
my god Flack would look hot like that. but he's already hlfway there, as it looks like he wears eyeliner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back