Flack #5 - Slam Me Up Against The Wall...and Frisk Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone attacked Flack's face, or just Flack I'd have to kill them, no matter who they are. His face is what keeps us sane. The sanctity of his whole person is what motivates us to come here everyday. We can't sacrifice that. No, never.

By the way, he was not in Stealing Home at all. I was utterly disappointed. But coming here made that better.
Top41 said:
crmscnnvstgtr101 said:
Top41 said:
^Eddie is learning, but I don't think Hill plays. Hill said he played with himself, though... :lol:

Eddie's response to that was so freakin' cute!!!! He was all like, "Oh sh#!" :lol:
You have a way with words that just makes me laugh. But Eddie's reaction was hilarious. One of the great moments of that chat.

Aww, thank you! :D I love making people laugh. Those two totally cracked me up in that chat. It was so funny when they'd go back and forth! :D
You're welcome. :) They are a class act. They should be on the show together more often.

I voted for the same two choices, but I love them all! It was hard to just pick two. :( I chose "Don Juan DeSexy" because, well, I'm utterly impressed at my own creativity with that one. ;) :p :lol: And the handcuffs? :devil: No question there. :lol: Anyway, we'll get to use them all eventually, I'm sure. ;)

crmscnnvstgtr101 said:
If anyone attacked Flack's face, or just Flack I'd have to kill them, no matter who they are. His face is what keeps us sane. The sanctity of his whole person is what motivates us to come here everyday. We can't sacrifice that. No, never.

By the way, he was not in Stealing Home at all. I was utterly disappointed. But coming here made that better.

Then don't watch the episode of Law and Order SVU I saw last night. He gets a pot full of hot linguini all over his face and has 2nd degree burns. I so wanted to kill that woman who threw it on him.

Who wasn't in Stealing Home, Flack? He was in there. He was all throughout the show (about as much as he always is) and he had the cutest scene with Danny.

crmscnnvstgtr101 said:

What? You missed the part where he was staring longingly at Danny?

poor baby :(
eddieonsvu.jpg

Aw. I'll kiss his booboo to make things feel all better.

Flack #6 - The Gun, The Badge, The Man

That title right there, has SO MANY meanings. :devil: :lol:

So many choices :D At least I can pick from 2 choices instead of 1.

He gets a pot full of hot linguini all over his face and has 2nd degree burns.

Awww! Poor guy! It's terrible that he got hurt like that.

Yeah, I loved his scene with Danny in Stealing Home. :D

Is it wrong that I find the pic feenx posted - of Eddie in the hospital bed in SVU - incredibly hot?

Cause if it's wrong, I don't want to be right!

hell no! Eddie's hot ALL the time.

well, i mean, as long as there are no insides falling out. :lol:

i found it really disturbing in the finale, how he was sort of twitching when he was lying there, his internal organs splaying out. *freaked*

i found it really disturbing in the finale, how he was sort of twitching when he was lying there, his internal organs splaying out. *freaked

(whimper) oh yes, poor guy...and knowing that Flack was conscious while Mac was rummaging around in his insides (shudder)

that svu chick should have been locked up for life. the face! oh, the face!

and COTP? majorly flipping out. i was so worried about him. especially when mac didn't know where he was. made me so nervous.

Ceindreadh said:
i found it really disturbing in the finale, how he was sort of twitching when he was lying there, his internal organs splaying out. *freaked

(whimper) oh yes, poor guy...and knowing that Flack was conscious while Mac was rummaging around in his insides (shudder)

Now please, someone, tell me that this thought ran through your head when Mac used the shoelace;

"Um? Hello? Mac? How on earth is that sanitary?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back