Flack #5 - Slam Me Up Against The Wall...and Frisk Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
jorja_fan86 said:
Mmm, nothing beats the taste of fresh & just made white sauce.

Didn't you just call me the dirty one on another thread? :devil: Just made white sauce. Priceless :lol: :lol:

:lol: I said the joke you posted was dirty but hey, you're getting very close to being a dirrrty girl. You should be very proud of yourself as we all are :devil:.

Y'know, even though I've always been a dark meat kinda girl I have no problem eating white meat every so often and I guess Flack can be my first time...eating white meat :devil:. They say the ass is the best piece :devil:.

^ That reminds me of a very dirty song that I know... it was about a cannibal and some jungle explorers. The chorus went: "He eat until he stomach upset, and I never eat white meat yet."

The things that are floating about in my brain... :devil:

:lol: Haha where do you hear these songs. You gotta tell me the song and artist/band so I can download it off itunes. I swear, I am no cannibal but now that you metion it I wouldn't mind putting some whip cream on my meat. Besides, I've always wanted to eat my dessert first. Ok, so I have weird taste in my meat, er men but you can't blame me for exploring :devil:.

It's most unfortunate, but while Itunes does carry a lot of music by the Mighty Sparrow, it doesn't carry his more risque songs - "Congo Man" being one of them. However, you can listen to a sample of the song here.

And there's even a sample of the lyric in question!

Cute pics up there
clapping.gif

AND about hats ...
PDVD_031.jpg

PDVD_030.jpg

Let's put more sun shine to this day:

Is anybody out there?
216_0998.jpg

Is it you Miumiu?
218_1189.jpg

Now she wrote love-letter!
217_1363.jpg

He is so ...cuddly cutie!
hug.gif

Did we talked about "mass-seduction Flack" or something ... who remember? :confused:

^oh yea. flack/eddie - weapon of mass seduction.

but there were others...we'll just wait for our organiser lol. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back