Flack #5 - Slam Me Up Against The Wall...and Frisk Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't we already have a poll for the thread title? Or was that for this thread? :D Man, this thread sure went pretty fast!

We're very prolific posters. It felt like forever to get to th first one hundred posts, but now it's cake! We could probably make it to the new thread by next week - who's up to the challenge?

oh hell yeah i am! not that it'll be much of a challenge as im on this site a hell of a lot :D

i think the poll was for this thread. damnit! where are the people that keep track of our suggestions!!

and rofl, Springmoon i LOVE your Location. :lol:

Thanks, I'll do my best :D

Maybe I show sometimes him to you guys :D
How was it, "sharing is caring?"
hug.gif

*locking closet* "Be there honey, I'll be back soon ..."

About name of thread ..."Flack/Eddie #? - Your handcuffs or mine?" My twisted mind is here again :)

iluvroadrunner said:
yeah. where's 1CSIMfan with the list when you need her?

:D :lol:

I'm at work. :( but yes, I have a list (at home) and I'll post it later this evening and the Mass Seduction one is on it. :)

There was also: The Gun, The Badge, The Man but that's all I can remember off the top of my head. Also, if anybody thinks of anymore, go ahead and post them. I can put up a poll later tonight after we get all the suggestions. ;)

ETA: Another one was We Like Bad Ties

Dang...I'm still at work and can't remember what the other ones were. :mad: I'm probably thinking too hard.

I don't think that would be too long L2MS.

Wow - first person to vote! What do I get paid to do around here again...

I voted for Don Juan DeSexy and Your Handcuffs or Mine?

I've got a couple of pairs that he can use... and they're fur-lined. Mmmm.....

ROFL i voted for the same as you Springmoon

Don Juan DeSexy just makes me start killing myself laughing. too good.
oh yeha Mafia!Flack is one Desexy thought :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back