Flack #5 - Slam Me Up Against The Wall...and Frisk Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
*sobs* so far away from me. so i can't get my Eddie fix.

i'll just have to get by with the NY re-runs on every tuesday now. i want me some new Flack *pouts*

*hugs*
_huggle__by_darkmoon3636.gif
it's okay. i seriously can't wait for season 3 though. but i'm kinda afraid it'll disappoint...

I can't wait for season 3 either afrikana! :D I sure hope it doesn't. I've been looking forward to the new season for a while.

Awww! afrikana, those hugging emoticons are adorable!

i watched eddie on svu.

actually, i logged on, saw eddie was going to be on svu, went to check what time, found it it was eight o'clock and i had five minutes to get my butt in front of a television. so i missed a whole mess of posts. but it's ok... :D

it was really interesting to watch, because i saw eddie, and he wasn't eddie playing flack, and it was so weird. tommy and flack are nothing alike really and it was kinda fun to see.

but that woman who threw the linguini in his face should be locked away for life. the face! *tear* :(

Thanks for the link though afrikana! :D I see them!

Awww! I love the look he has in those pics too! I actually kinda like his hair too. His eyes are so amazing!

YAY!! Miracle screencaps too! Thank you so much for finding these! You're awsome!
20hrhar.gif

If I was the lady in that episode I would come back and eat the linguini off his face and no, there would be no fork either. Mmm, nothing beats the taste of fresh & just made white sauce. Well, that and a foot long....hot dog :devil:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back