Flack #5 - Slam Me Up Against The Wall...and Frisk Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
thirty chapters huh? well, i'm going on a road trip...maybe i'll print it out and take it with me.

...and me? writing D/F?...slow down a bit...you gotta get me posting in the thread first, then we'll talk about some fanfics.

and i love that flack pic. i just wanna give him a hug. *hugs flack* :D

After you read Kimmy's fics, we can pm you links to other D/F fics. I think we can convert you by the time you finish with them. ;)

Writing fanfic? We were talking about you reading some D/F fanfic, unless someone mentioned you writing fanfic that I don't know about. *shrug*

Awww! Flack looks so left out in that pic Lost2MuchSpeed! I wanna give him a hug too. :D *hugs Flack with iluvroadrunner*

iluvroadrunner said:
yeah, 1CSIMfan mentioned something about me writing. which i'm willing to give a shot, if i can really get into it...

Kimmy's on ff.net?

Yeah, that was me...I noticed all the F/L fics you have on ff.net so now I'm gonna try and convert you to D/F too. :rolleyes: It doesn't have to be the smutfest (which I love) we get from Kimmy, but feel free if you want.

I didn't know you had any fics, just saw them today.

Let's put a pic between chatting :)
normal_05.jpg

Those boots and jeans again. *sigh*

You're guys again converting people here :D :D
I still prefer F/F ship :lol:

miumiu said:

Erm, who's the other " F " ? Oh, we convert people alll over the place. And we won't stop until we've taken over the world! :lol:

Celefinwe said:
miumiu said:

Erm, who's the other " F " ? Oh, we convert people alll over the place. And we won't stop until we've taken over the world! :lol:
yeah who is the other F?

1CSIMfan You must PM me with links to read these fics.

F/F I'm guessing, Flack/Flack. or, their intitals?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back