Flack #5 - Slam Me Up Against The Wall...and Frisk Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
feenx said:
ok i went to the video store cause i had to retrun another movie and damit, they didn't have it :(.

try your local library. that's where i found it.

and i'm all for the shirtless eddie hunger strike. though i will miss my food, it will be worth it.

*runs off to make picket signs*

you girls are craaaaazy lol. :lol: but i would miss my food a lot too...

:eek: and the zip-up pic was...disturbing... :lol:

WTH?? :eek: That chest hair pullover thing is just...*shudder* really creepy.

Yeah I would miss food too, but I suppose if it go Eddie to be shirtless it would be worth it. :D

1CSIMfan said:
Celefinwe said:
Oh, no. That can't be good. Let's start a "Put up shirtless!Eddie pictures online or we will go on a hunger strike" campaign. Who's with me? :D

Where do I sign up? I'm in too. :D
me too! WE WANT PICS OF EDDIE SHIRTLESS, AND WHEN DO WE WANT' EM LADIES, AND MAYBE A FEW GENTELMEN, NOW!!!!

iluvroadrunner said:
danny and flack, flack and danny.

they just come together. they're a package. can't have one without the other.

That's very true! :D These two are an unbreakable duo. Everywhere you go, they're talked about together.

iluvroadrunner said:
danny and flack, flack and danny.

they just come together. they're a package. can't have one without the other.

**stepping out of gutter for a moment**In more ways than one Emily. :p :devil:**I'll be returning to gutter now**

^ come together, huh? *wiggles eyebrows* hahah :lol:

no need to go back to the gutter, i never left. my place down here is too comfy! :D

d/f gutter dwellers...*shakes head* twisting my words...that was not what i meant.

although i think you guys may be converting me. which is not necessarily such a good thing.

oy. i don't need another ship.

I'm on the bubble with D/D... I've read fics and stuff, not really sure yet though... it's the hottest thing ever, just not my top pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back