Flack #5 - Slam Me Up Against The Wall...and Frisk Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
ah i see what you mean, but if you had Flack tied up to one, would you really be all that bothered :devil:

my mind would be on other things ;)

Lost2MuchSpeed said:
also! btw, y'know when he's chasing downt hat perp in those caps ^^^, he got kicked in the face right? i was always confused as to why it didn't have any sort of effect on his face. hey! he MUST be superman! nothing hurts him! except bombs...maybe it was a kryptonite bomb :lol:

Yeah, he got kicked in the face twice and never had a mark on it. Man of steel...I think so.

Naked Flack with nothing on but a tie and a smile. :devil: **jumps back in gutter now** :p

Sometimes I think that I'm alone with these thoughts :)
eyebrows.gif

Girl with a daydream :D

^^Not to worry miumiu, you are so not alone with those thoughts. Just check out the population of the gutter next time you're down there. **if you've been out yet :rolleyes:** Of course, it's hard to notice the rest of us when you're too busy drooling over Danny and Flack. :devil:

i moved in ages ago. i got sick of having to leave and come back and leave and come back. *shakes head* too much trouble.

besides, someone's got to guard my closet :D :lol:

:lol: My first thought with those pictures is that he looks a bit green. :lol: Now I'm imagining him as the wicked witch from the Wizard of Oz. :lol: But I do think he's purdy. ^_^

Oh, and feenx, the 'wee box thing on his website' refers to something on Carmine's official site called the 4th box, where he has a little 'trailer' that includes a clip of him singing. Click the link and go to the bottom right-hand corner to find it. :)

Now back to Flack before he gets jealous. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back