Flack #5 - Slam Me Up Against The Wall...and Frisk Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kimmychu said:
I am curious ... what does it mean to be called a 'tall drink of water'? Is it the same as being called a 'sweet, little ball of ice cream'? :p

Mmm...I love vanilla ice cream! Nothing beats a big scoop of two balls...of ice cream that is. I like the cone too.

:devil:

jorja_fan86 said:
Mmm...I love vanilla ice cream! Nothing beats a big scoop of two balls...of ice cream that is. I like the cone too.

Ice cream was ... was my last dessert that remained ... uncorrupted. ;;;.;;; And now, I'll always think of balls and that long appendage attached to them when I eat it, you evil girl!

... damnit, why did I buy the gigantic strawberry ones with the long cones. :lol: :devil:

...nothing is sacred, is it? not even ice cream.

teehee. guitars. i don't have the patience for the guitar either. but if eddie or hill or carmine were to offer to teach me...

i think i'd suddenly discover an infinite amount of patience.

just had a terrible image.
a trully terrible image.

Eddie, Carmine, and Hill in a band. yeah that'd be one hot band. but GOD it'd be wrong.

and i hope carmine has got some better lyrics by then...remember the wee box thing on his website? :lol:

Haha. Tall drinks of water and ice cream cones. We just never stop with the metaphors for Eddie. But they're all great.

I play the guitar, and I'm glad Hill and Eddie play the guitar. It's nice to have something like music in common with actors and actresses.

^Eddie is learning, but I don't think Hill plays. Hill said he played with himself, though... :lol:

Eddie's response to that was so freakin' cute!!!! He was all like, "Oh sh#!" :lol:

Eddie, Carmine, and Hill in a band.

That would be awsome! :D I'd love to come out and watch them play! They'd certainly be best looking band I know.

Eddie's response to that was so freakin' cute!!!! He was all like, "Oh sh#!"

:lol: I know! I thought that was really cute too! He's so funny!

Kimmychu said:
jorja_fan86 said:

Ice cream was ... was my last dessert that remained ... uncorrupted. ;;;.;;; And now, I'll always think of balls and that long appendage attached to them when I eat it, you evil girl!

... damnit, why did I buy the gigantic strawberry ones with the long cones. :lol: :devil:

:lol: Were they waffle cones? I have no problem eating those babies whole :devil:. As for chocolate ice cream...that only applies to Hill. Double scoops are my favourite :devil:.

I got two guitars at home. I can give Eddie a few quick lessons... :D :D

And he can plonk my keyboards anytime, too...

:lol: tiqlado, he can plonk your keyboard anytime too eh?

well i've got a piano, so yeah, i could give him some private lessons. sadly we wouldn't ever get passed grade 1 though:devil:

we wouldn't get passed grade 1 anyway mind you, as i gave up piano when i realised i hated getting lessons. well i wont let eddie get away as easily as i did!

The gutter...it's the place to be. :p

I've brought pictures. A couple goofy faces and a bad tie

Woah...did that guy just fart on me??
lold4.jpg

Come back Danny. I was only joking about Lindsay wanting you. I know you're mine.
lold3.jpg

Bad tie alert...or bad shirt alert...plain tie would have worked or plain shirt.
lold2.jpg

1CSIMfan Bad tie alert...or bad shirt alert...plain tie would have worked or plain shirt.
or nothing at all :devil:

Last pic in my favorite! :D Yeah, that shirt/tie combo is kinda bad but it don't think it's terrible or anything. I would be better though if he has a plain tie or a plain shirt.

:D I love the caption for the second pic!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back