Flack #5 - Slam Me Up Against The Wall...and Frisk Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
:eek: holy smokes 1CSIMfan that last pic!
his hair looks really good in that pic actually, it looks a little side swept which is rather nice :D

what fool told him to wear a patterned tie and a patterend shirt?! i mean really! who does that?! maybe i'ts a detective thing...actually no, i know a detective and he has rather good dress sense.

at least we know it isn't Eddie choosing his tie/shirt combos. at least i hope not!

Somebody should seriously get the guy clued up that pattern and skin is the only way to go ;) Oh, and perhaps a little fuzz :devil:

also! btw, y'know when he's chasing downt hat perp in those caps ^^^, he got kicked in the face right? i was always confused as to why it didn't have any sort of effect on his face. hey! he MUST be superman! nothing hurts him! except bombs...maybe it was a kryptonite bomb :lol:

ohhh.
just had another filthy though. Celefinwe you have just provoked my mind into thinking up such things.

nekkid!Flack. on bed. with just a tie on. now THAT would be outrageously hot. :devil:

Lost2MuchSpeed said:

just had another filthy though. Celefinwe you have just provoked my mind into thinking up such things.

nekkid!Flack. on bed. with just a tie on. now THAT would be outrageously hot. :devil:

You read my mind :devil: And the good part is that nekkid!Flack goes with everything! Patterned or plain! How's that for fashion, huh? :D

... or handcuffs :devil: (he has them already so ... I've been very naughty girl :D)

I_told_you_I__m_an_angel.gif
*innocent look* i don't know what you guys are talking about... :eek: ties and handcuffs?!?! ;) :lol: :D i love the idea!!

Just be careful of the ligature marks, though. A girl could get some weird looks if she's sporting a set of those!

i've just thought of something, he must have a huge bed, seeing as he's so tall n everything, he'll neeed a bigger bed won't he?

i like to think he has a king size 4 poster thing. 4 poster beds are smexy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back