Flack #5 - Slam Me Up Against The Wall...and Frisk Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
iluvroadrunner said:
the princess bride! *squees*

'my name is indigo montoya, and you killed my father. prepare to die.' *giggles*

and yes, eddie is definitely is the knight in shining armor type. i wish it would show in flack a little more. maybe in one episode, he could run of, recuse a 'damsel in distress' and have me squeeing like the crazy fangirl i am for the rest of the night. :D
Hehe. Antonio Banderas was my hero in that movie.
But I totally see Flack coming to rescue me, all wet from a shower, with nothing but a towel on. ;)
iluvroadrunner said:
he's a healthy italian boy. italian boys eat, that's what they do. it doesn't matter what time it is, where they are, if there's food to be had, they're eating it. my brother's the same way.

i refer to him as the human garbage disposal. and he eats and eats and eats, and never gains a pound.

so jealous.
He is a healthy Italian. I'm part Italian, and we love our food. I bet Eddie is the same way, just loves food but has the fastest metabolism. Ever.
Top41 said:
Flack cooking a steak and then watching Letterman--such a Flack thing to do. :lol: He's a total guy--I love that about him!
It's true-his whole personality and lifestyle is somewhat unique and extremely attractive.

Top41 said:
"A Tall Drink of Water"? Oooh, that would make a great thread title. :D And that is so Flack. :D

I'll add that to the list of thread titles. ;) We're off to a good start for the next thread. That makes 5 possible titles.

I am curious ... what does it mean to be called a 'tall drink of water'? Is it the same as being called a 'sweet, little ball of ice cream'? :p

Hey guys, i keep hearing about some interview or chat with like Hill Harper and Eddie..What is everyone talking about?? o_O""

what does it mean to be called a 'tall drink of water'?

Whenever I hear it it refers to someone who is really tall and attractive. So it's totally Flack!

Awww! Flack is a sweet ball of ice cream! :D

yup. although i usually hear it directed towards women...not usually men.

*shrugs* but hey, whatever works.

and the interview/chat thing was a while back. i don't know the link to the transcripts though. maybe someone else does.

Sexified_Wolfe said:
Hey guys, i keep hearing about some interview or chat with like Hill Harper and Eddie..What is everyone talking about?? o_O""

Here's a link to that chat: Eddie and Hill chat

Also, here's a link to all the chats: chats

ETA: hmmm..I've never heard that in reference to a woman before. Has anybody seen the movie Tombstone? Wyatt Earp was called a tall drink of water by his future wife. She asked "Who is that tall drink of water?"

I've always associated it with a great looking guy.

Wow, im impressed that he plays guitar, and even if he's just learning, i am too..it's difficult,but i know he'll manage! =P

I have the patience to learn to play Eddie's...guitar. :devil: And Hill's, for that matter. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back