Flack #5 - Slam Me Up Against The Wall...and Frisk Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, he loves his food! :D Hotdogs, sandwiches, steaks, etc. Mmm! Well he must be able to work out and it could be the job himself but he stays in shape. :D

he's a healthy italian boy. italian boys eat, that's what they do. it doesn't matter what time it is, where they are, if there's food to be had, they're eating it. my brother's the same way.

i refer to him as the human garbage disposal. and he eats and eats and eats, and never gains a pound.

so jealous.

Flack cooking a steak and then watching Letterman--such a Flack thing to do. :lol: He's a total guy--I love that about him!

Kimmychu said:
That's funny. I always thought Flack had Danny for dinner.

*runs away*

I freakin' love you, woman! :lol:

Well, I doubt Flack is going home and cooking a steak for one. ;) And who could be sleeping on his chest after...dinner ;) while he watches Letterman and guffaws at the Top Ten list? :devil: ;)

We have to ask in next chat, what is his favorite food?

We got to do list about questions :)

1. Do you have tattoos, if you have, what kind of?
2. What is your favorite dish?
...Make up some more!

Top41 said:
Kimmychu said:
That's funny. I always thought Flack had Danny for dinner.

*runs away*

I freakin' love you, woman! :lol:

Well, I doubt Flack is going home and cooking a steak for one. ;)
:lol: :D :lol: i can see them in the kitchen. danny with a chef hat, not really cooking, and don slaving over the hot fire with a "kiss the cook" apron :D

yayyy! i'm watching The Fall.
Flack and his sparkly eyes are mesmerising me lol. and his coat! eveyrhting is just too darn smexy..

good thing i have this ice cream to cool me down!

the fall. great episode. *sighs* he needed a hug in that episode. i wanted to give him one.

and he was very sexy in that episode.

i was watching some of the s1 extras and stuff, and loved how zuiker refered to him as a 'tall drink of water'...that made me smile to no end.

You guys are all eff-ing crazy....5 pages since the last time I visited!?! Mad as hatters I tell you.

And yes, The Fall is one of the best Eddie eps in S1 for sure. So HOT.

licorice said:
You guys are all eff-ing crazy....5 pages since the last time I visited!?! Mad as hatters I tell you.

Ah, we may be mad as hatters, but still more fun than a barrel of monkeys.

We all are addicted to ...Flack? This Forum? ...? :D :D :D

That timezone thing is funny; you just sleep your night and after that here is so many messages. It's a shame that you can't chat with everyone here online ... or then you have to be awake very loooooooooooong :)

"A Tall Drink of Water"? Oooh, that would make a great thread title. :D And that is so Flack. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back