Flack #5 - Slam Me Up Against The Wall...and Frisk Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
i can't believe i missed that episode the first time around. so funny. poor flack.

and yeah. there are better things to do with flack than watch david letterman. :devil:

Flack cooking--I think he lied about having a steak and all (I recall that they are legally allowed to lie to suspects :D ) just to get an answer from him.

Okay, so that didn't really answer the question. :p

I also think he's more of a TV dinner guy. Pop it in the microwave, boom, done. :)

:lol: I love that part where he knocked on the door of the underwear guy! The look on his face was priceless. I'd love to watch Letterman with him! :D

^^hey! don't burst my bubble here! i know he seems like a tv dinner kinda guy, but i'd like to believe that he can cook too. maybe while he's on leave he's perfecting his cooking skills?

^ yeah!! cause it's "therapeutic" and so has been ordered by the hospital to indulge in it and stop eating tv dinner meals all the damn time, plus pizza:lol:

teehee, his first few tries would be total pants i bet. i ahve this image of him taking his food out the oven and all this smoke just fluffs out into the air. and he's standing there all ashen faced cause of the soot.
silly flack, he'll just need to concentrate on reading the cook book more carefully:D

Those sideburns are evil. *Has disgusted look on face*
But Eddie being a farmer? Somehow, that reminds me of the Princess Bride. I don't know why, but Eddie just strikes me as a guy who'll do anything for love. And why wouldn't he want to, with those pearly whites and blue lazers of hotness?

Celefinwe said:
I love Brokeback Mountain too, but the ending was just too painful :( Why, Jack? Oh, god, why? But it's still a beautiful movie. My homophobic husband won't watch it though. Just me alone watching two beautiful men doing the dirty deed? :D :devil:

I can totally see Danny and Flack running around Brokeback Mountain. Flack would be riding his harley while tending the sheep and Danny would bitch about having to lug all their stuff alone - the foldable tent, inflatable mattress, electric blankets... :p
The book was really good as well. I liked the ending. It was somewhat bittersweet, but it was much better than having the two end up living together. It would have been too superficial. I don't mind people of different orientations because in the end, it doesn't really matter unless you're totally prejudiced.

At least we can hope for a better ending to the love story of Flack and Danny. XD

the princess bride! *squees*

'my name is indigo montoya, and you killed my father. prepare to die.' *giggles*

and yes, eddie is definitely is the knight in shining armor type. i wish it would show in flack a little more. maybe in one episode, he could run of, recuse a 'damsel in distress' and have me squeeing like the crazy fangirl i am for the rest of the night. :D

I don't see Flack as a tv dinner guy. Man like him needs more food than a little skimpy tv dinner. I think he could handle cooking up a steak. I think he's more of the take-out kinda guy.

Aww! I want Flack to rescue someone! ^_^ It would be great if he was off the job and helped a girl out...bonus points if it's in his apartment building and he's in leisure clothes. :devil:

I think he'd eat take-out because it's easier, but if it came down to it, he'd be able to cook up a decent meal. ;) No gourmet chef, but still not bad in the kitchen. :p

Who doesn't love take out? :lol: Easiest meal in the world to make. :p

I'd think that with their demanding jobs, they wouldn't have a lot of time to cook. Flack said he was gonna have a steak and watch Letterman. Doesn't Letterman come on at like 11:30pm or something? Late, late dinner.

Yeah, take out is really easy and tasty! :D Yeah, true. I don't see them having alot of time to make huge, extravagant meals all the time.

Well, remember that Flack told Danny he could get a sandwich from the deli at three in the morning or something like that in S1--so Flack must not eat on a proper schedule. ;) His mother must be horrified to hear about his eating habits. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back