Flack #5 - Slam Me Up Against The Wall...and Frisk Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flack + Whip, throw Danny into the mix = HOLYFECKINGCRAPNESS THAT IS HOT.

but for this thread, i shall minus Danny hehe. and have hot ring leader!flack.

lmao. farmer!flack. cowboy!flack. ring leader!flack.

i LOVE this thread

^ lmao. :lol: i see i ain't the only one...(that doesn't like montana. and i don't like natalia either...)

anyways we decided texas was better... coz of the heat y'know :D ooh whip!! hahaha that would be sooo hot. a shirtless flack, wearing cowboy jeans with a rodeo rope on his his hip next to the pistol and a whip in his hand... :devil: :D and i thought i didn't like westerns... :lol:

Lost2MuchSpeed Flack is a man of many talents. :devil:

i see i ain't the only one...(that doesn't like montana. and i don't like natalia either...)

**high five** except I'm on the fence about Natalia...don't like or dislike.

Montana the state...yes I love that. Montana the "I've gotta get Danny away from Flack so I can have him for myself"-don't think so.

Did somebody say Texas? That is the perfect place. Texas is for cowboys. Hey Rachel, did you hear that? We're gonna move Flack & Danny down onto a farm in Texas. Know where we can put them?

seriously, you guys hate her that much?
No, I don't think anyone hates her. (Hate's such a strong word--I don't think I hate anyone. ;)) What I think 1CSIMfan was referring to was the fact that I've recently been mentioning an FM story that I wrote in the D/F thread and they've been hassling me about it (in a jocular way, of course :p), so it kind of spilled over into here. ;) So it's a jab against me, not Lindsay. :)

Personally, I still stand by the fact that Montana is beautiful, but Texas is a great place for sexy Farmer!Boys. :devil:

OT: Here are a few pics of Bozeman, so whatever you think of Lindsay, you can't deny that it's lovely there--and I can totally see Brokeback Crimelab taking place in a similar setting. :lol:
pic 1
pic 2

:lol: I've never been to Texas, but that would be one reason to visit. :devil:

Anyway, I think the D/F-ness is starting to take over the NY forum. :eek: Perhaps we should switch to a less shippy conversation, because I'd hate for anyone to feel unwelcome in here because they don't go for D/F. Ships are sure to come up from time to time, but we can talk Brokeback Crimelab all we want over in Shipper Central. ;)

So, I was watching "Bad Beat" tonight, and Flack told the Kelly guy that he was gonna go home and have a 'nice steak,' so that begs the question: can Flack cook? *gasp!* :lol: Personally, I think he's one of those people who can only cook a select few meals. But then again, I also think he'd be perfectly happy with a nice steak and a beer--screw the potatoes or vegetables, just a big, juicy steak. :lol:

I've been to Texas. Is everything bigger? Well, I'll leave it to your imaginations. :devil: All I can say is that Eddie would be more than welcomed in fitting in there.

As for meals? Um. I see him as a TV dinner kinda guy. :lol: Just come home, grab it out of the freezer and yey! Instant dinner!

...For the record, "Brokeback Mountain" was filmed in Alberta. ^_____^ Had to point that out. xD Don't mind me!

Texas rancher? Flack? Naaaah, he'd lose his genuine accent. Needs to be more north, don'tcha think? I mean.. we don't want our Flack to get a Texan accent, do we?

nah, i absolutely love his accent on the show! even if he does beef it up a little, it's incredibly sexy.

I think Flack can actually cook, it's just he's too lazy to bother, his job isn't exactly relaxing is it? he'll probably cook something proper on his day off, make enough for it to last a few days or something lol.
but yeer,, i think he's definitely a meaty kind of guy.
haha. meaty flack. mmm

personally, i think a slight texas accent can be really sexy. but i love flack's accent, so yeah, north is prefered.

and flack? cooking?

...marry me? :D

Faylinn said:
seriously, you guys hate her that much?
No, I don't think anyone hates her. (Hate's such a strong word--I don't think I hate anyone. ;)) What I think 1CSIMfan was referring to was the fact that I've recently been mentioning an FM story that I wrote in the D/F thread and they've been hassling me about it (in a jocular way, of course :p), so it kind of spilled over into here. ;) So it's a jab against me, not Lindsay. :)

hehe...Yeah the dislike wasn't for Montana the state it was for Lindsay (where Danny calls her Montana). But I don't hate her. I don't hate anybody. She just gets on my nerves. Actually I watched Bad Beat last night and she was quite funny. I like that personality for her. When Danny, Hawkes, and Adam were watching the video and tilting their heads and Lindsay walked by and looked then backed up and looked again. Dumpster diving was also funny. And yeah, I like to pick on you Fay for the D/L fics..but they're good and I'm just teasing you. :)

The "underwear man" was on Bad Beat last night. OMG, that was so funny. The look on Flack's face and then he just shuts the door himself. :lol: I also liked the woman who asked him what time it was and he was so polite about it and then she shut the door on him. Poor Flack.

I wouldn't mind going home and helping him cook that big ole steak and watch Letterman. Although I'm not sure we would actually be watching Letterman since I can think of much better things to do with him. :devil:

ETA: Oh yeah, I almost forgot. You can move Flack to Texas but he'll never lose that NY accent!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back