Flack #5 - Slam Me Up Against The Wall...and Frisk Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Eddie was working at a certain farm, I'd want to become a farmer too so I could work with him. :D Sorry for the confusion.

^ the farm would be exploding with volunteer ranch hands!

oh that makes me think of brokeback mountain. if danny became a ranch hand at the farm, and they fall in love... omg i might get depressed again :(

:( I know what you meean...I'm sure that would never happen to Flack or Danny. They should be able to stay happy together. *sniffle*

That farm would certainly be very popular indeed!

someone should soo write an AU fic about ranch hands danny and flack...except with a better ending! :D

the farm would be overrun with crazy fangirls lol :p we'd even work for FREE. seeing sweaty, almost naked flack is good enough pay for me! :D

the farm would be extremely popular. but it can't be in nj. because the goverment will try and shut it down so they can just build more townhouses that we don't really need.

so we need to have the farm somewhere where the government doesn't care about farms. hmmm...

Yeah, I'd be all for that afrikana! A happy ending is a must! :D

If it means working with Eddie, I'd be fine with working for free. No, they can't shut down our farm! Hmmm...how about Montana or Wyoming.

Montana is beautiful country (I went looking for pictures the other day, and it's amazing), and Wyoming probably would be too. Pretty men, pretty scenery, hot smexing, a happy ending...what more could we need? ;) (For the record, I haven't seen "Brokeback Mountain" but I know the basics of the story ;)). But, uh, I guess this all belongs in the D/F thread. :eek:

^ oki doki.

can we have farmer eddie on a farm in a warmer place? maybe down south somewhere like texas. then he DEFINITELY will have to get rid of the clothes! ;) :D :devil:

^PPPPPPPBBBBBBBTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHH! :p

cowboy!flack. my new favorite mental image. yummy. and with the whole cowboy get up...he can still have the gun...*nods head convincingly*.

^ lmao. yea and he'll even have that rodeo rope thing! :devil: he can tie me up anytime! ;) oh and he'll have those super-cool cowboy boots.

hmm cowboy!flack and farmer!flack are some pretty pleasing mental pictures! :D

^^A whip..He can have a whip. :devil: He can keep Danny in line with it. No more flirting for him.

Did somebody say **gasp**Montana?? Now she's crept into the Flack thread. :eek: :eek: The world is coming to an end. :p

...hey! leave montana alone! just because lindsay is from montana, doesn't mean all of montana is bad. montana is a very big place, and you shouldn't judge based on one person!

*switches off scolding teacher brain*

seriously, you guys hate her that much? ok, i shouldn't talk, i'm a natalia-hater myself, but...

i dunno. i like her. and her montana-ness. and want her to have more scenes with flack next season (FM shipper).

alright, i've said my piece. it's never coming up again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back