Flack #5 - Slam Me Up Against The Wall...and Frisk Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: You guys are so hilarous :lol:
I hope that Eddie is back and no more in closet ;) I just sleep one night and here is so much drama going on ...

I'n quite alone with this one BUT I like his sideburns and colorful combos. With or without, all is fine to me :)

i miss pre-school too! i had so much fun and so much less responsiblity...

if i had even thought about kissing eddie in pre-school...my response would have been something akin to this:

:eek:...EEEEEEEWWWWWWWWW! boys have cooties!

so, in a sense, i'm kinda glad i grew up. cuz eddie's so pretty.

*hugs eddie* :D

hahaha :lol: cooties didn't bother me till about 3rd grade... but yea, now that i'm older i can appreciate eddie better. ;) he must have looked so different in pre-school! :lol:

ahhh, glad danny n flack are now OUT of the closet. :D

pre-school eddie! how freakin CUTE!! i bet he had rather messy hair, that would never stay in place.

aww i just imagined a high school eddie, haha, he'd be so tall n lanky compared to everyone. ^_^ bet the teachers felt just a weee bit intimidated

According to IMDB, he appeared in Nicky Silver's Off Broadway play "The Altruists" in 2000. So maybe that's a yes on the theater?

I also found this review of "The Altruists" that describes Eddie's character as: "Lance (Eddie Cahill), a beautiful, stupid street hustler who is -- wouldn't you know it? -- the only character who approaches moral goodness."

Top41 said:
Was Eddie in theater in high school?

I'm pretty sure he was.

There's a picture somewhere but I can not find it.

Okay! Edit. I found some interesting facts about our boy from Behind Blue Eyes website;

Eddie rented a house in Silverlake with Tru Calling star Eliza Dushku and her brother Nate.
While working on "The Altruists" Eddie made $206.57 a week.

Likes to cook and is a self-described homebody.

While in kindergarten Eddie wanted to be a farmer.

Has two sisters, one older one younger.

Eddie is a fan of Hockey and also soccer, his favorite team is the Glasgow Celtic Football Club.

Eddie is left handed.

Heh heh, farmer Eddie. *squishes little Eddie* How cute would that have been?! (Of course, when I was in kindergarten, I wanted to be a school bus driver :eek:)

oh.
my.
god.
I SUPPORT GLASGOW CELTIC!!!!! I LIVE 2 MINUTES WAY FROM THE STADIUM!! in parkhead! in glasgow, Scotland. fianlly, some sort of good thing about being here, as im jealous of everyone in america where he lives. *cries*
im actually SHOCKED. and ECSTATIC. and i'm shaking. god knows why but i am. cause that ius so weird!

and btw. hot farmer boy eddie?! YUM.

I nearly died laughing at the thought of a Farmer Eddie.

"Howdy, y'all." Guh, he wouldn't even be able to do it. He's too New York.

Just him in a pair of overalls. :lol: *ded*

I wanted to be an astronaut. :x

Farmer Eddie + overalls + "Hi, y'all" in a NY accent + dorky wave = ? :devil: :devil:

*giggles uncontrollably.*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back