Flack #5 - Slam Me Up Against The Wall...and Frisk Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
The image of Mama Flack trying to get Flack into a wooly jumper in the middle of a busy precint brings such a smile on my face :D Oh, and you know Danny will never let Flack live it down ;)

Okei, now I have to ask (sorry, still a bit noob :)):

where this danny-and-don-are-like-cowboys-from-brokeback-mountain -fantasy is coming? I'm don't have any homophobia; but I don't understand, they both are manly men in my eyes??

Ms. undercover loved the 3rd one. I think it reminds everyone of his eyes. Since you had a lineup of the 5 best maybe you should make a lineup of the bad ones. It would make us all laugh. :lol: ;)

I love all the pics, Miss_Undercover It helps that the shirt he wears are plain. *shudders at the recollection of the striped shirt-tie combo in "Necrophilia Americana*

CSI_Watcher_8 said:
Ms. undercover loved the 3rd one. I think it reminds everyone of his eyes. Since you had a lineup of the 5 best maybe you should make a lineup of the bad ones. It would make us all laugh. :lol: ;)
Ok, CSI_Watcher_8 ! You has right.. ! ;)

I love your idea. And I agree with you, the 3rd is the most beautiful, because the blue shirt accord to Flack eyes... :)

So, as next is to see the five most terrible outfits of our Flacki.....
That would be determined funny... :lol:

where this danny-and-don-are-like-cowboys-from-brokeback-mountain -fantasy is coming? I'm don't have any homophobia; but I don't understand, they both are manly men in my eyes??
Apparently quite a few of us in here are Danny/Flack fans (see the thread in Shipper Central if you're curious :devil:), so it kind of spills over into this forum. ;) They are both very manly--maybe that's why it's so hot. :p :lol:

But does nobody have any horrendous pictures of Eddie?! How can that be?

Necrophilia Americana has some funny pictures.. But no matter what, we can't seem to find horrendous pictures. Not unless you count CotP and go for *that* kind of horrendous.

Horrendous pictures of Flack...not sure if there are even any out there. He's always all put together and looking good.

Lost2MuchSpeed, I love those pics you posted! :D

Lost2MuchSpeed Your pics are really great ! Thanks !

So, now are comming the horrendous pictures of Flack. ;) Terrible ties, shirts and colours. :eek:

He was buy obviously without is mom and was color-blind, because this outfits are impossible.

So bad and ugly...

Yeah, those color, tie, and shirt combos are terrible! They don't go together at all. He's a great looking guy, but he just can't cordinate his clothes well.

I went looking for pics of our hottie for any that can be classified as horrible images - from Fay's comment above and well, I didn't find any.

Just OMGSQUEE! kinds. :)

normal_02.jpg

normal_09.jpg

These two are just so cute. Guh. :lol:

normal_19.jpg

normal_22.jpg

Hadtocausethey'recute.

^ *squick*

That was the sound of brain spattering on the floor.

For some reason, my eyes keep wandering to the chest hair peeking out of his shirt. *droooooooool*

Andwho'sthegirl? Andwho'sthegirl? Andwho'sthegirl? The significant other? Lucky...

Lost2MuchSpeed: The captions were hilarious! :lol: Where'd you get the last one? Haven't seen that anywhere.

Miss_Undercover: Good thing the boy's too dern gorgeous, that I forgive him for his fashion misdemeanor.

Thanks for the pics, all! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back