Flack #5 - Slam Me Up Against The Wall...and Frisk Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wanna play with his chest hair. *waggles fingers* :devil:

ETA: Our brains are too similar Tiqlado, and it's starting to scare me--posting at the same time can get creepy. *shudders* :lol:

But the girl was his co-star in "Glory Days," right? :)

Yeah, think her name is Poppy something. Eeps. Wait, I think she plays on Without a Trace, right?

I'm not a big fan of the chest hair but, it's Eddie so...I cave in. :rolleyes:

Yeah, your right Jen! She's Poppy Montgomery and plays Samantha Spade on Without a Trace.

I'm don't care for chest hair either, but Eddie's an exception!

Ah, that's her name: Poppy Montgomery. And yes, she's on Without a Trace. :)

You know you lurve his chest hair. :devil:

ETA: Wow, we're all posting at the same time! :lol:

:lol: Yeah we did! We're so quick! It's great! I don't watch much of Without a Trace so couldn't tell you much past her name.

What can I say? Guttervillagers think alike! :lol:

Oh, so that's Poppy Montgomery, huh? Looks better than her "Glory Days", er, days. :D

Must... stops... scrolling.... up... *slaps other hand* Aw, stop it! :devil: Forget-the-friggin'-chest-hair-for-two-friggin'-minutes-and-turn-yer-brain-on-dammit! >_<

I like some of the long hair pics. Not just the ones from Season 1. Ok, it's not just his hair, it's all of him that I like.

Like this. sideburns.must.go.
012_eddiecahill_lordsofdogtownpr.jpg

and this
ed1.jpg

and this
cahill10.jpg

and this..yeah I know it's season 1 but I like it
blink.jpg

*pets his...hair* :devil:

Teh Fay didn't like the sideburns, but I certainly wouldn't have kicked him out of bed if he wanted to keep them. ;)

^^I wouldn't have kicked him out of bed either. I'd just shave them while he was sleeping. :rolleyes: Which would be hard to do considering we wouldn't be doing much sleeping. :devil:

Heh heh. You'd straddle him, manage to get one sideburn shaved off, then he'd wake up and...he'd have to even things out in the morning because you forgot what you were doing. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back