Flack #5 - Slam Me Up Against The Wall...and Frisk Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^LMAO. That would be too funny. But if I was straddling him I'm afraid I might forget that my mission was to shave the sideburns off. :devil:

If he was in bed with me and had those sideburns, I'd be "hey, no wait a minute. Those have to go ASAP. Otherwise, no sex for you".

I'm sorry. It's either that or the lights off.

Faylinn said:
Ha ha, yeah right--he'd make a pouty face at you and you'd cave. :lol:

Psh, listen to you. The pouty face would so not work on me. Unless he's completely nekked and gives me free cocktails then fine, sounds like a plan.

Otherwise? No thanks.

Honey, you must have a lot of willpower if you'd need cocktails to sweeten the deal. :lol: I mean, he wouldn't even have to be nekkid for me to cave...hell, come to think of it, all he'd have to do would be to walk in the room and I'd forget that I even wanted to say anything about sideburns. ;)

i actually don't mind the sideburns. it worked with the old hair. in my opinion.

but if i did mind the sideburns, i wouldn't need for him to be nekkid either. just the pouty face.

the pouty face is so cute... :D

^ the pouty face is IRRESISTIBLE!! but me no likey sideburns either! but like fay said, once he's in the room, who's thinking about sideburns? :confused: :devil:

i love the short hair pics! Thanx Jen. :D *sigh*

ahhhhh. im 50/50 on the sideburns.
i think they're hot because 1 - they remind me of pride & prejudice type men, like mr darcy;)
and 2 - they emphasise his bone structure. and his bone structure is HAWT!!!!

i LOVE all these pics btw. you really are trying to melt me with hotness

Don't really like the sideburns long the hair I go back and forth with. And Miss. G the second and third for me are tied for the worst tie/shirt combo. :) sorry its late and all.

Lost2MuchSpeed said:
ahhhhh. im 50/50 on the sideburns.
i think they're hot because 1 - they remind me of pride & prejudice type men, like mr darcy;)
and 2 - they emphasise his bone structure. and his bone structure is HAWT!!!!

i LOVE all these pics btw. you really are trying to melt me with hotness

I too think bone structure is hot. :devil: hehe bone. :devil:

I like his sideburns in season 2. Thank goodness he finally shaved them.

tuesdaymorning that's some willpower you have. :D

I'll tell you about tought love. It'd be tough not to love him. :p

1CSIMfan said:
I too think bone structure is hot. :devil: hehe bone. :devil:
^ :lol: *hands soap for mind-cleaning* oh what the hell? *walks into her gutterville penthouse condo*

...suddenly i was thinking of CoTP and broken bones...OUCH. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back