Flack #5 - Slam Me Up Against The Wall...and Frisk Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Faylinn, is pic in your avatar real or have you added that hilarous hat :lol:

O M G ! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

But somehow he look like a bit naughty with it.
"dear, I've been very naughty boy today ..."

Oops. This is Flack's thread isn't it? Maybe we should carry this discussion to Danny's thread. Don't know if Flack can handle us talking about his kinka poodle in horrendo.. I mean, malfunctioned outfits ;)

That's true, let's throw Danny to his own thread :) But any hilarous pics of Eddie/Don :) ?

He should to sail to here :) Hat or not :D

I've read those messages about ties, but love his ties and combinations! I like those colors, it's kinda sexy if man wears e.g pink or red. It means that he has a good self-confidence!

Celefinwe said:
Faylinn said:
...until it becomes obvious that his mother just wants to put him in hideous sweaters and corduroy pants. :eek: Oh, the horror!

No Mama Flack! Please, no! :eek:

^i'm with her! SPARE the corduroy and sweaters!!!
i think outta the 5 pics, the 3rd is the best... blueeeee :D

anyways, Kimmy, did you recently become a mod?? your name is now green...

Haha, I can't wait for the day we see Flack's mom help him choose an outfit. And it's genetics for men to be colorblind. I think someone said that already, but I said something along the lines of colorblindedness in the Jon Togo thread. Off-topic, I know.
csi_fanatic87 said:
crmscnnvstgtr101 said:
csi_fanatic87 said:
I hear that crmscnnvstgtr101! These 2 are wonderful together.
Absolutely. They're meant for each other. And I like yur avatar by the way. Brokeback Mountain is love.

Yeah, I think so too. Whoo! Another Brokeback Mountain fan! Awsome! :D You're right Brokeback Mountain is love. Thanks for the compliment on it.
Teehee. You're quite welcome! I loved Brokeback Mountain. It was an extremely well done movie, and I watched it last night because your avatar kind of reminded me that I have it. It's one of my favorite movies. Cheers to us Brokeback fans.
Now if only Danny and Flack wanted to share their story.. that would make a great movie. ;)
We'd get the shirtless Flack and some Danny/Flack action, and everything. :p

Mama Flack should come into the department one day when he's wearing a particularly horrendous outfit, see her son and the way he dresses, and refuse to leave until the situation is mediated.

horribly embarrassing for flack, yet so adorable for me.

I love Brokeback Mountain too, but the ending was just too painful :( Why, Jack? Oh, god, why? But it's still a beautiful movie. My homophobic husband won't watch it though. Just me alone watching two beautiful men doing the dirty deed? :D :devil:

I can totally see Danny and Flack running around Brokeback Mountain. Flack would be riding his harley while tending the sheep and Danny would bitch about having to lug all their stuff alone - the foldable tent, inflatable mattress, electric blankets... :p

^ lmao! :lol: danny whines too much! too bad ur hubby is homophobic...the movie is great and he's missing it. although this is one movie where i would've preferred a happy ending. i get depressed just thinking about it! :(

yea i think seeing mama Flack helping Don with his outfit would be precious! lol...we'd get to see Don blush madly and try to pull away all the while she hasn't stopped telling him how horrible his outfit is. :lol: if danny witnessed that i don't think he'd EVER forget. aah the torture for flack... lol

holy mother of GODLYNESS.

the 5th pic up there somewere^^^^^ from Miss_U
i nearly DIED.

so yeah...you guys are on FIRE. i came back today to 4 FRIGGIN NEW PAGES.
^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back