Flack #5 - Slam Me Up Against The Wall...and Frisk Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was the first thing that came outta my head:

*belts out*

I feeeel good / na na na na na na na
I know that I would / na na na na na na na...

I could picture him lip synch-ing in front of the mirror while fixing his Terror!Tie of the Day. :D

Kimmy, that's bull and you know it. :lol:

Fay, you're probably right with that. I can see him taking forever to get ready. (Danny too for that matter.)

:lol: :lol: :lol: Tiqlado, because of that, my Mom thinks I'm psychotic. I thought that was so funny. And I can see it too. :D It's too amusing.

Tiqlado, because of that, my Mom thinks I'm psychotic. I thought that was so funny. And I can see it too. It's too amusing.
:lol: :lol: Your mom loves you. I'm sure she won't commit you to a psych ward (yet). ;)

Danny I get the impression that he just pulls off whatever's clean in the wardrobe (or hamper if deemed still usable), but spend AGES on his hair and goatee... ;) It's that or it could just be me.

Kimmychu said:
Everytime I hear the word manhood ... I keep thinking of some random man wearing another man on his head.

And I mean that in the most innocent of ways.

Really!

hehe...innocent..yeah right. :rolleyes: Now that you've described it that way I have this vision in my head of Flack "wearing" Danny on his head. :devil: And I believe you know what I mean. ;)

........ Dammit, KIMMY, GET BACK HERE! >_<; *gutter in half a millisecond* Yes, that number means quite a bit in my books.

Wonder if that number means anything to Flack.. :devil:

^ Here, take SuperFlack with you!

(from Behind Blue Eyes Gallery)
He can spank her for being bad... :devil:

Kimmychu said:
Ooooh, I dunno ... does the number 69 mean anything to anyone?

*runs away*

69....let me think..oh yeah, it's my favorite number. :devil:

*chases after kimmy and drags her back to thread*

ROTFLMAO!!!

Oh, god, the manhood comment made me burst out cackling like a lunatic. It sounds like the type of euphemism used in Mills and Boons type novels ;) Not that I ever read those kind of novels :p

Oh, and Kimmy, the number 69 only means something to me if the said numbers represent Danny and Flack respectively :devil: Speaking of fanfic, can somebody PM me the link of the fic about Danny and flack getting it off in an alley with Lindsay watching? Please? :D :devil:

*frowns* I just read the freakin' thing the other day and I already lost it.. if someone finds it, send the link to me too please! :D

Faylinn said:
I've got the link, I'll send it to both of you. :)

I just found it and was getting ready to pm it and thought I better check on her first...[Fay/b] you are too good. ;)

BTW, since you are so good at finding fanfic, do you recall a d/f fic where Lindsay is chasing around Danny and he asks her out for drinks and Flack has a plan? Also, there was another d/f fic where Lindsay was after him and Flack left her a little present with a sticky note. I read them the other day and now I can't find them.

Are you being serious or are you just playing with me? If you're being serious...*forces herself to speak* I_Don't_Have_Those. Oh, it hurts to admit it! The horror, the horror! But if they really exist, I could cruise around looking for them. Do you happen to remember where they were (like LJ or ff.net)?

Oh, uh, on-topic, on-topic...Flack is teh hotness when he's running, but his facial expressions make me think of some sort of horny demon or something...on second thought, Fay likes it. :devil:

ETA: I think I found the one with the present and the note--was Lindsay called "Summer" in it? And the present was something that could be watched on a television? If so, I'll send the link. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back