Flack #5 - Slam Me Up Against The Wall...and Frisk Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks guys! I'm still here and it's saturday night in my timezone. But 'cause midsummer; sun still shines and weather is reaaaaallllly hot. I really would like to see Eddie in his speedos. :devil: :eek: I've saturday night FEVER! My brains melted in sun ;)

I hope you guys still have fun where ever you are, I usully read these messages in office when I'm bored. And of cource watch pics of Eddie.

Fay, I'm late on this but can I have the link too? :lol:

I'm not even going to comment anything on manhood in fear that I totally will say something I may regret later. :devil:

Fay, I'm late on this but can I have the link too? :lol:
*Has a blonde moment* Do you mean the one where Flack gives Lindsay (well, technically 'Summer') a present?

tiqlado said:
^ :lol: :lol: !!

Eddie in any weather is never bad weather. We call it bed weather! :D

*steps aside and watches the pouring concrete*

technically it isn't BED weather if you don't get to the bed though, right? :lol:

*watches concrete pour with tiqlado*

afrikana said:
We call it bed weather! :D
technically it isn't BED weather if you don't get to the bed though, right? :lol:
*watches concrete pour with tiqlado*
Technically speaking, yes. :lol: Though "couch weather", "kitchentop weather", "desk weather", or "broom closet weather" just doesn't have the ring to it, y'know... ;)

*offers bag of--* Popcorn?

*puts handprints in the concrete and suggests that Flack and Danny make side-by-side ass prints* :lol:

How about "middle-of-the-hall weather," "just-inside-the-front-door weather," "in-the-shower weather," "in-the-car weather," "on-the-washing-machine weather"...

God, when would I ever get anything done? :lol:

^lol true...i guess we'll stick with bed weather. although kitchentop weather sounds rather fun... :D :devil:

popcorn? as long as it's buttered and salted! lol

The only thing that people on this thread get serious about is cementing their places in the gutter. Pour that concrete!!!

i'm getting a Gutterville version of a hollywood star! :D :lol:

Would love to be in the concrete but I don't think I could stay still long enough. But I would love to see the ass print of flack. I just wonder how your going to keep him there long enough.

*puts handprints in the concrete and suggests that Flack and Danny make side-by-side ass prints*
What? :eek: Make potholes in our beautifully cemented Gutterville pavement? Better reserve those for our little version Walk of Fame, so they can make other prints there... *nudge nudge* ;)

How about "middle-of-the-hall weather," "just-inside-the-front-door weather," "in-the-shower weather," "in-the-car weather," "on-the-washing-machine weather"...
:lol: :lol: :lol: I get a feeling the list goes ON and ON...

God, when would I ever get anything done? :lol:
Is that a trick question? :p

^i agree. let the pavement be. they can have their own stars to put ass-prints on! :lol:

But I would love to see the ass print of flack. I just wonder how your going to keep him there long enough.

3 words: standard issue handcuffs :devil: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back