Flack #5 - Slam Me Up Against The Wall...and Frisk Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, that's true, I'm also left-handed, and I only write and draw with left. Other tasks (e.g using scissors, play golf) I do with right.

About position of pen: I've seen s1 that he hold it normally...? Maybe he do art or something and that's why postion is funny in pic :)

Silly, silly girls, isn't it obvious that he's scrawling "I love the Flackies" in the middle of a big heart? ;) :lol:

Oh, and I'm right handed and can't do diddly with my left hand. :p

Great pics, miumiu. If he smiled at me like that...wait, I forgot what I was going to say. ;) :lol:

By the way, you have to have 100 posts before you can have images in your posts. Until then, you have to stick with the links. :)

^^ :lol: Forget about the smile, the women gets to see his manhood more then any of us. Actually, I don't think any of us have been that lucky yet :(.

Allright, I've posted a bit over 50 so ....I've to wait a bit! :)

Manhood? Yeah sure :devil:, but I won't wish it in public :)

*sigh* I won't see even his smile in this life. I don't believe in miracles...

Naughty smile put dirrrrrrrrrrty thoughts in my head :devil: :D

Now I think badges and guns rest of day ;)

Hm... I'm a righty, I wear my watch on my right, use a mouse with either hand, and I usually use my left when I hold on the bike single-handed.

And what was that about manhood??? :D Dern, I was just away a couple of hours... *shakes head*

Will have to check out the pics somewhere else. Photbucket's blocked... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back