Flack #5 - Slam Me Up Against The Wall...and Frisk Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, TPTB really need to read these threads. Not only would they know that we are obsessed about the tattoo, we've gotten some great storylines for them.

We're going on vacation August 14th (Monday) and not coming back until August 18th (Friday). I'll go crazy except we are going to the state fair and will be seeing a couple of good concerts with a couple hunky men. I might forget about the threads for a little while.

i'm flipping out about an overnight away from the computer. you people are going to go post crazy on me, and it's going to take forever for me to read them all.

I know what you mean! I was gone for 4 days and when I came there tons of posts to read!

More Flack-centic episode would be great! :D After the accident, that would be a perfect time to have one.

Sorry to backtrack but I think Eddie would kind've look cute if he had short, curly dark hair or longer hair a la Cristiano Ronaldo. I mean, he suits short hair but I have a thing for guys who have soccer style hair. *drools*

Oh no, I just sleep 8 hours and here is so much messages arrived. We're really active :)

FLASHBACK:

About tattoo: We should ask him about it if he visit here to chat again. Has he said anything about coming again?

About reading: What if Eddie have nick-name here ;) He might be mass-writer :D *stare other writers* I wonder who ....?

About shirtless: Hell yeah! I would like to see some action in gym. A bit sweat and pumping iron...*collapse*

Guh...! I'm only gone overnight/day, and we're up thread#7! :lol:

Yeah, one would wish that TPTB would read our thread and get ideas. Heck, who knows? Maybe some of them have accounts here!

Guh...! I'm only gone overnight/day, and we're up thread

I know! It's crazy how many posts get on here when you have to leave. :D

Yeah, one would wish that TPTB would read our thread and get ideas. Heck, who knows? Maybe some of them have accounts here!

Yeah! If they read out threads and posts they would see what we want and what we don't want on the show. Plus they may even get ideas for episodes. If they had accounts on here, then they must actually be reading and listening! :D [I would hope]

^ i'm pretty sure they don't have accounts on here coz we still don't have our shower scene. the ppl on this site have been asking for one for YEEEEEEEEEARS! :(

Oh, if only there was a shower scene. I think I'd die with love and lust. *le sigh* I don't care if that doesn't make sense. All I know is that Eddie is pretty and if I saw him in a shower -- Mmm.

CSI_Watcher_8 said:
I know I'm late and all. But I really want to see Danny and Flack play hoops together. But because of the bombing I'm sure he would want to keep the wifebeater on.

I was watching "Blink" last night and they were making a date to shoot hoops. How cute... Flack and Danny on a date.

afrikana said:
^ i'm pretty sure they don't have accounts on here coz we still don't have our shower scene. the ppl on this site have been asking for one for YEEEEEEEEEARS! :(

They kinda listened to us. We did get a shower scene but it was Stella. :mad: TPTB....it's Danny we wanna see...Danny...not Stella. :) They're just holding out on us because they that's what we wanna see.

Oops...I keep looking at my banner and I've gotten Danny on the brain again. Forgot I was in the Flack thread. :rolleyes: Oh well, they do kinda go hand in hand. **nope not gonna comment on that** I wanna see Flack and Danny in a shower scene. Separate or together. :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back