Flack #5 - Slam Me Up Against The Wall...and Frisk Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
1CSIMfan said:
Oops...I keep looking at my banner and I've gotten Danny on the brain again. Forgot I was in the Flack thread. :rolleyes: Oh well, they do kinda go hand in hand. **nope not gonna comment on that** I wanna see Flack and Danny in a shower scene. Separate or together. :devil:

We all know you want them together... :D

Radical618 said:
1CSIMfan said:
Oops...I keep looking at my banner and I've gotten Danny on the brain again. Forgot I was in the Flack thread. :rolleyes: Oh well, they do kinda go hand in hand. **nope not gonna comment on that** I wanna see Flack and Danny in a shower scene. Separate or together. :devil:

We all know you want them together... :D

**blushes** guilty as charged. :p

^ it would be pretty hard verging on impossible for me to resist BOTH of them in a SHOWER... lol. but alone would be good too. :D i'm always here if they need company... *writes n# on bathroom mirror in lipstick* :D

I remember reading a fanfic once where Danny and Flack "came together" in an alley, and Lindsay watched. They knew she was watching, though, and I do believe Danny suggested they give her a show -- afterwards, Danny came up to Lindsay and told her that only the first show was free.

But seeing Danny and Flack in a shower? Mmm. Delicious.

^^Yeah, I read that too. That was a good fanfic.

Here's some Flack hotness.

Poor Flack. Hard at work.
wasted.jpg

coolhunter.jpg

Flack is just too cute. I could probably look at pictures all day and not get tired of it. He owns in the looks department. Period.

Yeah, I read that too. That was a good fanfic

I read that one too! It was really good.

I could probably look at pictures all day and not get tired of it.

I'm very much with you on that! :D Staring at Flack is a nice hobbie.

Love the pictures 1CSIMfan! :D Awww!!! Flack's a lefty! So adorable! Both pics are awsome!

afrikana said:
eddie is left-handed? cool! :D (what ep is this pic from?)
and yea, i could look at pics all day too! :)

That pic is from the s2 episode Wasted. Yeah, he writes left-handed but he shoots a gun right-handed.

is it just me or does the desk look too small for him? lol...our lovely giant is all hunched over and stuff!

He's just in deep thought. :confused: You know like "Man I gotta hurry and get this paperwork done so I can get home to my little kinka-poodle. :devil:

Look how he holds his pen. How does he write like that? Makes my hand cramp just looking at that.

^^Nope..it's the dominant eye for shooting. Strange isn't it? I am right-handed but I shoot pool left-handed. I have no idea why. Just doesn't feel right doing it right-handed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back