Flack #5 - Slam Me Up Against The Wall...and Frisk Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hehe... At least we're more creative when we proclaim our love for him... no throwing of underwear at his feet---yet. :D

Just for reference, I think Eddie is the one on the right (too bad the picture isn't better quality).

Uh--thatcanNOTbeEddie.jpg

I believe my name for that picture is "Uh--that can NOT be Eddie." Nuff said. ;)

Anyway, I'd probably gawk at him if he shaved his head and grew a mustache, but then I'd giggle like a school girl and want to rub his head and twist his mustache. :lol: Come on, you know if he gave that smile of his and looked at you with those eyes you'd forgive him for the horror. :lol: Although I have to admit, I think he'd get more roles because he's just so damn pretty, so maybe that's incentive enough to never shave his head (er, uh, again I mean...is he really bald in that picture? It looks real...). :lol:

tiqlado said:
Hehe... At least we're more creative when we proclaim our love for him... no throwing of underwear at his feet---yet. :D
BTW, he asked once (in chat) what he should do that fans will send thongs to him in future. Ladies, let's start to collect thongs and ... :)

Faylinn said:
Just for reference, I think Eddie is the one on the right (too bad the picture isn't better quality).

[image]http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c63/Faylinn_11985/CSI%20New%20York/Characters/Don%20Flack%20aka%20Eddie%20Cahill/Uh--thatcanNOTbeEddie.jpg[/image]

I believe my name for that picture is "Uh--that can NOT be Eddie." Nuff said. ;)

Anyway, I'd probably gawk at him if he shaved his head and grew a mustache, but then I'd giggle like a school girl and want to rub his head and twist his mustache. :lol: Come on, you know if he gave that smile of his and looked at you with those eyes you'd forgive him for the horror. :lol: Although I have to admit, I think he'd get more roles because he's just so damn pretty, so maybe that's incentive enough to never shave his head (er, uh, again I mean...is he really bald in that picture? It looks real...). :lol:
I just googled that pic also. Interesting :) He has so many assests so if he lose his hair ... Forget about it!

Faylinn said:
Come on, you know if he gave that smile of his and looked at you with those eyes you'd forgive him for the horror. :lol:
Very, very true. The blue lazers of hotness and hot dang smile are dangerous weapons of mass seduction. :D Eddie should come with a warning label.

Although I have to admit, I think he'd get more roles because he's just so damn pretty
Which is a nice safeguard, and would help us silly fangirlies sleep better at night. :D

Too bad I can't the bald pic, but I've seen this someplace before, so I can't say if it's real or not. :(

tiqlado said:
Faylinn said:
Come on, you know if he gave that smile of his and looked at you with those eyes you'd forgive him for the horror. :lol:
Very, very true. The blue lazers of hotness and hot dang smile are dangerous weapons of mass seduction. :D Eddie should come with a warning label.

someone needs to write that down as a future thread name.
flack - warning! weapon of mass seduction

^ Thanks for the link, miumiu! :D

*stares* Very hard to see if it's real or latex. The whites are too bright. But it looks quite real...

:lol: Good one! My memory's not that good, but I'm sure to remember this once we need to come up with new thread names. (Why is that, I wonder? *whistles*)

I liked his hair in season 1 ok. I like his new hair better though. :) I agree that it makes him look more professional and his suits are great! I kind of miss the jacket though. :)

I first fell for Flack becasue of his snark and his eyes. :D

I don't have thongs, will panties suffice? :p

tiqlado said:
^ Thanks for the link, miumiu! :D

*stares* Very hard to see if it's real or latex. The whites are too bright. But it looks quite real...

Yeah, it's look like VERY real ... dunno?

:lol: Good one! My memory's not that good, but I'm sure to remember this once we need to come up with new thread names. (Why is that, I wonder? *whistles*)
That thread name is brilliant! You bet, we'll get many many many Flack/Cahill threads in future ;)

Yep, we have to send our thongs in certain time and Eddie will get dozen envolopes, which each one have thongs ...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back